Calling out Jordan Miller/BreatheHeavy for shameless reporting...how about reporting on #JusticeForBritney?

Lola2790

8 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

In my opinion, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Jordan is clearly supportive of Britney, but at the same time, he’s using clickbait to generate traffic for his website. Do I agree with it? Certainly not, but it’s not my site, and I don’t make the rules. He’s made it very clear that he wants to take the site in this direction, and if we don’t agree with it, what are we supposed to do? Street protests? Get a life, it’s just a forum. 

Now, I want to applaud @Jordan Miller for taking action against the racists who offended the Asian community not long ago, and placing them on probation. Good Job, Jordan! It’s a step forward in the right direction!:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

There were a group of people being racist and offending Asians? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

In my opinion, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Jordan is clearly supportive of Britney, but at the same time, he’s using clickbait to generate traffic for his website. Do I agree with it? Certainly not, but it’s not my site, and I don’t make the rules. He’s made it very clear that he wants to take the site in this direction, and if we don’t agree with it, what are we supposed to do? Street protests? Get a life, it’s just a forum.

Lola's point seems to be that he could've used the website for something good (as well)? Shrugs GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Gonna stop you right there - every scent BreatheHeavy makes goes back into BreatheHeavy. I have a full time job working in business development for a major tech company. That's 100% how I support myself, not BH. 

You are way more gracious than I would be in this situation. Having an opinion is one thing (and I know you allow everyone to have their own) but dictating and demanding how to run YOUR website is where the line ends. I also don’t post as much because of how ridiculous some of these users can be. Keep doing you and don’t forget who runs the show. I highly suggest for anyone who has a problem with Exhale to go make your own forum and see how far you get. Guaranteed it won’t do better than Exhale because Jordan knows what’s he’s doing. Finally, this is a place to escape, not to live. Some of you need to go get a life. Love ya Jord! 

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Ideas and stuff - Cassie Howard - Wattpad

1 last thing, @Jordan Miller 
according to 2011 court documents, there seems to be quite a long history of you talking to Sam L via text & computers, dating back to Jan. 1, 2006. was all this lies? 

breatheheavy.WORDPRESS.COM

Attorneys for Britney Spears's conservators and family told a judge last month that they needed more time to depose Sam Lutfi. They got it. November court documents show there was a lot to...

Oprah So What Is The Truth GIF

Ummm the girl who wrote that literally hated me and took any chance she could to try and talk ****. Unhinged. 

I have nothing to hide. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

• Leader
5 minutes ago, TakeYourHand said:

You are way more gracious than I would be in this situation. Having an opinion is one thing (and I know you allow everyone to have their own) but dictating and demanding how to run YOUR website is where the line ends. I also don’t post as much because of how ridiculous some of these users can be. Keep doing you and don’t forget who runs the show. I highly suggest for anyone who has a problem with Exhale to go make your own forum and see how far you get. Guaranteed it won’t do better than Exhale because Jordan knows what’s he’s doing. Finally, this is a place to escape, not to live. Some of you need to go get a life. Love ya Jord! 

Appreciate this!! Thank you 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Jordan has been a fan as long as me. He’s not stupid. Things are messy rn, and we’ve weathered this storm before. All of us only want Britney to be healthy and happy. The Britney we are seeing right now is neither. If he were only to report on the good things going on with Britney, there would be nothing to post. 
..that being said, Jordan, can you please ban Slayers minions/burner accounts? I can tag them if you need identification. Thanks boo. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Nobody is stopping you from doing that though, you and any other member in the forum can make your own threads and topics and celebrate her past all you'd like.

That doesn't mean that everyone else needs to conform to what you want, your narrative, it's simple visit the threads that interest you, and don't go into the ones that don't.

Read this entire messy thread in bed and realized I didn't have anything new to add when I saw your comments. You literally spoke for the both of us sis... :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Spoiler

It really is a group of people that – deep down – would really like to own this website, I think. The fact that they don't have a say on his platform pisses them off to the point they start trying to cancel Jordan or whatever... :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
6 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Why would he? This is his site. If you don’t like it, then leave. No one is forcing you to stay here. Focus on your life and let him focus on his. It isn’t that hard.

I love BH, but the ads are really overbearing sometimes, constructive criticism helps improve the site imo.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peacht said:

I love BH, but the ads are really overbearing sometimes, constructive criticism helps improve the site imo.

Ok, I just counted and its 12 ads plus the videos playing on top and the sides of the screen rn (no hate tho, its just kind of overbearing to me reading and having so many distractions) 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.