Calling out Jordan Miller/BreatheHeavy for shameless reporting...how about reporting on #JusticeForBritney?

Lola2790

Court documents are posted here in threads, by the threads flopping it only shows most people don't care to read court documents.

Especially when Britney is getting naked online, dancing on a pole, rumored to be dating her housekeeper and all of the wild posts are garnering more attention than her case.

It's not fan's fault or the owner's fault, people want to read and post what they'd like, not be forced to get in line and read court docs.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I want to, but I also do my best to follow tenets I've laid out in the community guidelines. People don't have to agree with my posturing or see eye-to-eye with me, but **** like this.... where people call others to openly hate on me... I'm just not going to take it lying down anymore. :] 

Calling for people to hate on me for reporting on that video when it's literally on every major outlet? BH is a BRITNEY NEWS COMMUNITY 🤔 

Look at the comments on your Twitter post.

https://x.com/ghoulia/status/1702715583291183221?s=20

• Like 3
48 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Stand your ground Jordan. End these deluded trolls who don’t have jobs and spend their pastime spreading misinformation. 

Sharing tabloid misinformation with 853 ads on each page is how he makes $$$ on this site. Or as Jordan frames it "the bad" of covering Britney. 

I remember all of the documentaries Jordan appeared in were all about how harmful this reporting was to Britney, but I guess Jordan doesn't see it that way. It's funny how no one talks about the docs anymore because clearly this was all about what everyone else wanted out of Britney.... albums, tours, red carpet looks, and continuing to make money off of her name. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
  • Leader
10 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Whatever you are trying to do Jordan, Exhale has become a battling ground of people who believe whatever tabloid fits best into their perspective and flog the same issues until the horse is dead and then some more. It's not a Britney news community, it's an unkind drag Britney show. 

I appreciate your perspective, but at the same time you are posting about hoping Britney gets dental work done and goes on a diet so she can promote her book....

Imagine if I ever said anything like that.

Hopeful me: Britney had dental work done and started a diet because she will do a live book promotion!

• Love 3
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

So your concern is that he is posting and making Britney's mistakes more public than they already are? I do not think his Twitter posts make any difference tbh... look at the like ratio (no offense J) :awkblink_britney_awkward_blinking:

come on, this is stupid!
if those news are not published here, they will be published in other pages, this is a Britney news forum and we are all interested in Britney's day to day life, if not, we wouldn't visit this forum daily. 

Why hide/cover Brit's bad decisions, it's not about that, I think the obsessive fanaticism blinds, it's not our fault that the decisions she's making after T-con are wrong to say the least.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I remember all of the documentaries Jordan appeared in were all about how harmful this reporting was to Britney, but I guess Jordan doesn't see it that way. 

Hmmm, you have an interesting recollection of my appearances in those docs. The Netflix one - talked about Lou Taylor (because she threatened me with multiple C&Ds). The BBC one we talked about her conservatorship. 

If you can please point me to exactly what you are referring to, I'd like to see it. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hmmm, you have an interesting recollection of my appearances in those docs. The Netflix one - talked about Lou Taylor (because she threatened me with multiple C&Ds). The BBC one we talked about her conservatorship. 

If you can please point me to exactly what you are referring to, I'd like to see it. 

The documentaries were supposed to be a reckoning of how our culture treated Britney. You learned nothing from them. 

• Like 3
Just now, Alex Murr said:

come on, this is stupid!
if those news are not published here, they will be published in other pages, this is a Britney news forum and we are all interested in Britney's day to day life, if not, we wouldn't visit this forum daily. 

Why hide/cover Brit's bad decisions, it's not about that, I think the obsessive fanaticism blinds, it's not our fault that the decisions she's making after T-con are wrong to say the least.

I agree, it's Britney's decisions that are stoking the headlines and putting her private life into the forefront again.

It doesn't matter how many pages share court docs if Britney is doing things online it's going to take center stage.

Also why does Jordan get all the hate? Most free Britney members have moved on with their social media like the Gram girls, BJ and others are making money off their launch from the movement.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I appreciate your perspective, but at the same time you are posting about hoping Britney gets dental work done and goes on a diet so she can promote her book....

Imagine if I ever said anything like that.

You reporting on Britney's purported friend/housekeeper previously selling crystal m*** is worse. Perez-level worse.

Oh and remember when you would lock threads and defend Robin Greenhill? Yikes.

FJavkGHX0AAVePE?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.