Nicki Minaj unveils Pink Friday 2 album cover

CentralCJ

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

How iconic :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

The Pink Friday 2 cover is giving harajuku, camp, ethereal, goddess on top of the world vibes.. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I’m excited to see the album cover number 2. But this looks so fresh, I LOVE the inches; in regards to the styling such a beautiful and fresh fit. Miss Onika did THAT! 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

The Pink Friday 2 cover is giving harajuku, camp, ethereal, goddess on top of the world vibes.. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I’m excited to see the album cover number 2. But this looks so fresh, I LOVE the inches; in regards to the styling such a beautiful and fresh fit. Miss Onika did THAT! 

I know, right?

Pink Friday was my fave as a teen and now I will be able to enjoy part 2 as a grown adult now!

Pink Friday is still one of my all time fave albums and one of the best debut albums ever in my opinion! 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know, right?

Pink Friday was my fave as a teen and now I will be able to enjoy part 2 as a grown adult now!

Pink Friday is still one of my all time fave albums and one of the best debut albums ever in my opinion! 

Absolutely, it was indeed a significant moment, not just in rap but in pop culture, too! Pink Friday is one of those albums that defined a generation and set new standards for creativity and expression.

This era feels so peaceful, she’s moving differently! 🩷 Love that! 

What’s your favourite song from Pink Friday? 🩷

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

Absolutely, it was indeed a significant moment, not just in rap but in pop culture, too! Pink Friday is one of those albums that defined a generation and set new standards for creativity and expression.

This era feels so peaceful, she’s moving differently! 🩷 Love that! 

What’s your favourite song from Pink Friday? 🩷

Agree!
Nicki is pure nostalgia for me, I'll always love her cause she reminds me of my teen years.

Single wise I'd say Moment 4 Life and Super Bass

but if you're talking about non single, definitely Roman's Revenge.

How the heck was that masterpiece NOT A SINGLE?!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Imagine how awesome the video would've been especially since Eminem was on it!

We were robbed of a great video! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
5 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Agree!
Nicki is pure nostalgia for me, I'll always love her cause she reminds me of my teen years.

How the heck was that masterpiece NOT A SINGLE?!! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

“Moment 4 Life” and “Super Bass” were indeed fantastic singles, and it’s puzzling that “Roman’s Revenge” wasn’t given the music video treatment. A music video featuring Eminem would have been epic, and it feels like we missed out on something iconic. But I guess the song was made an official single during the Halloween time, if I remember correctly. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:
Update: The single served as a promotional release of Pink Friday.

Edited by Style. In Moscow
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Agree!

Make me grateful that Roman Holiday at least got a epic live performance.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, nux1989 said:

Make me grateful that Roman Holiday at least got a epic live performance.

It was both a gift and a curse because if Whitney hadn't passed away that year, they might not have told her to not perform, and she could have potentially received her Grammy. They blackballed her after it! Regardless, that performance remains legendary! :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.