Britney gets new tattoos of dots on her finger and a star on her arm

1 hour ago, LizeS_ said:

I don't know why her fans have a such a hard time believing she's struggling with mental illness, I'm struggling too! But guess what? I get the help I need, Britney needs help as well, not a conservatorship but it's clear that she needs guidance and medical aid. I'm tired of her acting like a rebel teen getting tattos and taking her top off, she's an extremely privileged woman! I wish I had her resources to help my mental health!

I personally don’t see Britney as a privileged woman. Yeah she has money, I get it, but I still don’t consider her to be privileged. If she is in fact bipolar and unstable, she should not be bullied for it and get constant criticism for her appearance or her posts. That pisses me off too. The GP and the media want to complain about her behavior and laugh at her while also claiming that she’s mentally unwell. That’s atrocious. How Britney heals and how Britney looks after her mental health are her business. The problem for me is that her image is not being managed at a time when she really needs it to be (meaning during this divorce). That footage of her taking her top off should not have been posted or filmed. Any PR team worth their salt would say the same. That will harm her.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, dulcaewm said:

I personally don’t see Britney as a privileged woman. Yeah she has money, I get it, but I still don’t consider her to be privileged. If she is in fact bipolar and unstable, she should not be bullied for it and get constant criticism for her appearance or her posts. That pisses me off too. The GP and the media want to complain about her behavior and laugh at her while also claiming that she’s mentally unwell. That’s atrocious. How Britney heals and how Britney looks after her mental health are her business. The problem for me is that her image is not being managed at a time when she really needs it to be (meaning during this divorce). That footage of her taking her top off should not have been posted or filmed. Any PR team worth their salt would say the same. That will harm her.

It’s self destructive and sad. Sadly she has morons cheering on this weird behavior - both in her actual life (Cade and his leg licking friends) and also offline (sheep that can’t handle the smallest hint of criticism). 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Baronesse said:

You have a point there. I think all of us became fans of Britney Spears the pop star, at whatever point in her career. This person she’s devolving into is becoming increasingly difficult to support, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of us did end up leaving at some point, if she keeps this odd kind of vibe up. Sad to say it… :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Go ahead then? What's there to support? Posting negative **** and calling it "criticism" and "concerns" is just gaslightning at this point. No one needs to read how awful their makeup, hair, clothes, music releases are. Every ******* day there is some du***** member on this hellsite who keeps on nagging on a woman who has been abused and traumatized to a point that she will never return to her old self. She's not our friend, we can't reach her and hug her and hang out. We can only listen and pray that she will heal on her own terms and won't do something seriously messes up (like mürder).  Her getting small tattoos on her OWN body is nothing concerning, but on Exhell it is. I'm tired of this website, and I'm tired of members who post nothing BUT negative things. 

@Jordan Miller this used to be a site where we could discuss about Britney Spears, not making it into a ****fest of people dragging her for the most mundane things. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

3 dots and a star and Exhell thinks she's losing it, keep it classy. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
It's so clear that some of you aren't fans at all, you are bored with your own life and keep on repeating the same complaints over and over again. She won't change, you either accept it or leave. 

I can only imagine Britney reading some of the comments here:
"Suckmybootie34 thinks  I need an intervention because I'm dancing in my living room only wearing a bra and panties, hmmmm but didn't I perform in my undies in Las Vegas and  yall thought I was fine?" :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:
"FIstmed4ddy hates my makeup, oh god the horror! I need to change it because fistmed4ddy told me so!!" :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Yes, some of the comments are with misogynistic touch. I'm not a woman, but I realize that with what's behind her, she wants to enjoy her femininity and literally liberate herself physically :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Go ahead then? What's there to support? Posting negative **** and calling it "criticism" and "concerns" is just gaslightning at this point. No one needs to read how awful their makeup, hair, clothes, music releases are. Every ******* day there is some du***** member on this hellsite who keeps on nagging on a woman who has been abused and traumatized to a point that she will never return to her old self. She's not our friend, we can't reach her and hug her and hang out. We can only listen and pray that she will heal on her own terms and won't do something seriously messes up (like mürder).  Her getting small tattoos on her OWN body is nothing concerning, but on Exhell it is. I'm tired of this website, and I'm tired of members who post nothing BUT negative things. 

@Jordan Miller this used to be a site where we could discuss about Britney Spears, not making it into a ****fest of people dragging her for the most mundane things. 

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

This

6 minutes ago, ferref118 said:

We are not dragging her we just aren’t enabling her like some of yall love to do. If you don’t want to read opposing view points in this forum then log off. What good is a forum if it would only work for mindlessly praising everything she does. 

No one is saying you need to 'mindlessly praise' everything she does, but there's obviously a recurrent theme here with wanting to put her down for any little thing she does either. And what aren't you enabling, her not getting tattoos on her own body? If you don't like them, move on. 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, ferref118 said:

We are not dragging her we just aren’t enabling her like some of yall love to do. If you don’t want to read opposing view points in this forum then log off. What good is a forum if it would only work for mindlessly praising everything she does. 

I respect other opinions, but criticism of her actions can be said in a different way - for example "I don't have a good feeling that she did...", instead of telling "she breaks the law/I don't understand how she can walk around naked/she behaves weird like a teenager" and others things. Criticism can be said in a way that respects her life and her decisions.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

I respect other opinions, but criticism of her actions can be said in a different way - for example "I don't have a good feeling that she did...", instead of telling "she breaks the law/I don't understand how she can walk around naked/she behaves weird like a teenager" and others things. Criticism can be said in a way that respects her life and her decisions.

Well I’ve tried that approach and still get called out for it, reported and given warning points for “inciting hate” so it’s not even worth doing that. The only way on here is to be as positive and supportive as possible I think. 

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s self destructive and sad. Sadly she has morons cheering on this weird behavior - both in her actual life (Cade and his leg licking friends) and also offline (sheep that can’t handle the smallest hint of criticism). 

And yet people say we need to worry about our lives as if we aren’t! Britney is the public figure and this is a forum to discuss her so people telling members to worry about their lives she’s the one posting all this stuff and yet we shouldn’t comment on it unless it’s their personal view! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

Well I’ve tried that approach and still get called out for it, reported and given warning points for “inciting hate” so it’s not even worth doing that. The only way on here is to be as positive and supportive as possible I think. 

If I'm not wrong, I quoted you but then you explained your thing so I removed you from my quote.

So I'm sorry if you got in trouble because of me. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

My approach is "it's her life and her decision".

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, Tiffany.Pollard said:

If I'm not wrong, I quoted you but then you explained your thing so I removed you from my quote.

So I'm sorry if you got in trouble because of me. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

My approach is "it's her life and her decision".

No no it wasn’t you at all! 😘 It was on another thread and it was yesterday so not related to this one. You’re too sweet!! 
And yes that’s definitely the healthiest approach to have towards anyone really if they’re a capable adult, otherwise you just end up driving yourself crazy! I’m slowly realising this over time. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

And yes that’s definitely the healthiest approach to have towards anyone really if they’re a capable adult, otherwise you just end up driving yourself crazy! I’m slowly realising this over time. 

Especially when we care about other people's lives while not looking at our own with the same thoroughness.

Edited by Tiffany.Pollard
  • Love 1

I’m sorry she’s manic…. It’s not a good look at this point. Give me all the hate you want on my thoughts, but she should not be posting her first Instagram tattoo posts when she’s getting a divorce… just makes you think maybe Sam was controlling her because she didn’t post this before.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.