Britney goes topless horseback riding

Message added by SlayOut,

Please ensure that your comments are within our Community Guidelines. Thanks! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

8 minutes ago, s&m said:

why are people talking about meds? 

you guys are bizarre 

Because all of the antics and bizarre behavior probably lead some people to think she isn't taking hers. It's a very fair and valid point when you watch her videos they are bizarre and so strange. It's not different than seeing a mentally ill person in public doing erratic things. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 6
7 minutes ago, Seanril said:

Because all of the antics and bizarre behavior probably lead some people to think she isn't taking hers. It's a very fair and valid point when you watch her videos they are bizarre and so strange. It's not different than seeing a mentally ill person in public doing erratic things. 

This comment is something. I've actually seen real mentally ill people do erratic things and they involved crapping on the sidewalk in broad daylight, trying to push people in-front of public transport (that's a big one), randomly screaming at people walking on the street, etc. But yes, you're so right, Britney's dumb videos are akin to what these mentally ill people do in public. First you compare her to a crackhead, and now this. Why are you here?

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

You cannot compare tasteful scenes in a big budget music video to someone taking their **** out on a horse ride. 

And taste is subjective. Some people could easily argue that video was tacky and all Britney does is be naked in music videos. 

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
12 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Not very appropriate taking your top off in front of strangers like that. I wonder if they were uncomfortable. Imagine a man taking his shorts off exposing his ***** in front of female horse riders 

ehh get over yourself. she didnt take off her pants. she took off her shirt. if men can take off their shirt, so can a woman. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, EmmaJG said:

I usually don’t comment on her IG that much but the videos she posted today are very bizzare. Who just randomly takes their shirt off riding a horse? lol

I would if I got hot. Theres people going on runs shirtless all the time… ive never been bold enough to do it… usually when i see theyre attractive and im like damnnn. they fine. 

Even tho I would comment some of the things you wrote here, I am having second thoughts and you guys know what? I can't do it. Simply because she is not hurting anyone.

She has gone through hell and we know half of it. Her anger is 100% justified. The court, the state, the show biz, the health system,  put her in place and then watched her and did nothing for her as a human being. I am talking about the c ship.

Now are we gonna talk about how she is supposed to act and what she has to post? Aren't we all too little to tell her how to live?

• Love 4
Hace 12 horas, Email My D dijo:

En muchas culturas es completamente normal que una mujer esté en topless. ¿Estaría bien que un hombre montara a caballo sin camisa y que hombres y mujeres dijeran lo **** y **** que es y luego crucificaran a una mujer por ello? Todos stfu y dejen vivir este bit©#. ¿A quién ha perjudicado al publicar esto? 

well it is because it is not the same thing. Maybe because there is almost 0 % of possibility that a woman or a man attacks another man without a shirt? I don't know why pretending that it is the same thing that it is not. It might not be, but today it is not. 

2 hours ago, Seanril said:

go out and make some friends! 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, SkyAngelMovies said:

As long as the people working around the resort area, horse rider and anyone else was ok with it and didnt feel uncomfortable then i think its fine tbh..but i really hope she asked the horse rider leader first before going topless infront of him

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Edited by Baronesse

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.