What’s the closest you’ve been to Britney?!

On 8/22/2023 at 5:30 AM, KatieKat said:

I was close during the Circus tour but I was literally only inches away from her during the Femme Fatale show in DC. I was so mad I didn’t get picked to dance up on stage with her at the end! 

I was also very close when she walked into an X factor taping in North Carolina. I got shoved back at the last second though and missed the chance to give her some flowers I had brought 💐😭

I bumped into Jason Trawick lately and gave the flowers to him to give to her — but by that point they had gotten so hot (it was a million degrees 🥵)  that the flowers were all wilted. I’m sure he just threw them away.

Not like Britney really needs flowers though but no one was sure what was going on with her at that time so I just wanted to show support. 

Animated GIF

this was so nice from you, now i‘m sad you didn’t had the chance to give them to her, i‘m sure this would have lightened up her day 🥹

On 8/23/2023 at 7:42 PM, Daredevil said:

I wish I had seen DWAD and Onyx Hotel. Honestly I was not aware of DWAD (was too small) and my parents did not support me in going to Onyx. That was (for now) my last chance.

I was not interested to going to any other tour after that since I did not like the performances (since I thought she was not trying, she seemed not interested)

so sad realizing nowadays why she seemed so uninterested :( 

• Love 1
On 8/22/2023 at 10:12 AM, RBFLOVESBRITNEY said:

About an edan apart during Circus, Femme Fetale, and POM (3). 

I love the moment when she smiles and ways at you lol. The eye contact. 
season 6 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

Yassss.

Same for Circus in Perth, Australia.

I had blue sparkly makeup across my face and into my hair and she did a double take and winked at me, then I proceeded to scream loudly enough to almost deafen everyone around me.

Edan was a **** to me though.

• 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block