Britney: "When you go to meet with a so-called friend and the paps are tipped off"

Well this kind of content is clearly not helping with the rumors. It wouldnt surprise me she would be like that with Sam and i would have dumped her right away, it's not the type of behavior you want from a gf/bf and eventually future parent of your kid (which she already is but everyone seem to forget) honestly it's worrying me more than anything. She's +40, when is she gonna be a responsable adult or at least act like it ? I get it she got her younger years kinda stolen but still, i see nothing good coming of all this. 

Think it's cool if you wish but yeah we will see in few months , years where she goes.. she just seem lost and alone, no family , no real friends (please dont call those men her "friends"), no loved one anymore, she lost her kids and not fighting to be better and get them back , seem it's more important to be a ho on instagram, she's gonna regret it in future.

• Haha 3
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, limecakes said:

Then close your eyes hunny

i think these opinions are relevant.  

1) this is why people think shes gone mad

2) her image has been ruined

3) a "comeback" might be harder , especially when you are losing fans

4) if you see something, say something. prevention is better than cure.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

Well this kind of content is clearly not helping with the rumors. It wouldnt surprise me she would be like that with Sam and i would have dumped her right away, it's not the type of behavior you want from a gf/bf and eventually future parent of your kid (which she already is but everyone seem to forget) honestly it's worrying me more than anything. She's +40, when is she gonna be a responsable adult or at least act like it ? I get it she got her younger years kinda stolen but still, i see nothing good coming of all this. 

Think it's cool if you wish but yeah we will see in few months , years where she goes.. she just seem lost and alone, no family , no real friends (please dont call those men her "friends"), no loved one anymore, she lost her kids and not fighting to be better and get them back , seem it's more important to be a ho on instagram, she's gonna regret it in future.

I agree for the most part, but not about Sam. Even if her behavior was inappropriate, it has nothing to do with requesting spousal support. Gold digger. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, GodneyLush said:

It’s so crazy to me that half of us are excited and happy to see her out and having fun and the other half thinks she needs to be put into a con. again apparently. She’s Britney Jean Spears. She’s been through hell and back more times than most people would in 5 lifetimes. It’s a shame that a lot of us were so vocal during the Free Britney movement and there are still so many people that think they know what’s best for her. The girl didn’t have freedom for YEARS. She missed out on a crucial part in growing up. She had her rights taken away and she’s just now getting to be a “normal” human again. We have no idea the full details of what has transpired in her life…even though some of you clearly think you’re mental health experts. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Having a different opinion means we want the Con back? :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

Her kids left her and released videos of her to paint her in a bad light. Her family has been robbing her off her millions when she wasn't allowed flowers sent to her hotels. She was made to be working for 15 years and not make her own decisions or even pick up coffee. 

And now her husband divorced her and wants "spousal support". I don't think anyone owes her anything really. Let the woman have her fun. She has only herself to live for. I honestly don't even think she cares about her own career at this point. What do expect from her current "career" anyways? Release another in the zone and blackout? And have a strong of five #1's ? Let's be realistic that will never happen.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.