Sam entitled to $1m for every 2 years of marriage

6 minutes ago, Henry. said:

It would make some sense if Britney had already secretly exposed him in her book, and he found out about it, and now he's attempting to tarnish her reputation and portray himself as the victim before the release :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

But that's probably not very likely :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

No it's not likely... It's as if it came out of nowhere and almost by accident? But clearly there's some kind of plan or scheme that has gone awry. We can't see it at the moment...

It's a dangerous game he's playing, trying to tarnish Britney's reputation the way he is. Kfat is a failure, so he has nothing to lose. So he can go all out in his attack on Britney... But Scam is literally on Hollywood's doorstep trying to get in. I doubt he will ever get in now though...

• Love 2
Just now, PlatinumB said:

But Scam is literally on Hollywood's doorstep trying to get in. I doubt he will ever get in now though...

I think that was a front to avoid him raising suspicion from the public. He’s definitely been playing a long game that involves multiple parties allegedly. His money is not in his nonexistent acting career, it’s in exploiting Britney and being obedient to aforesaid interested parties allegedly. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

So that's a lie.  His own people have said he's not contesting the prenup and has no plans to extort her.  Why are you spreading this ****?

Britney-Spears-and-Sam-Asghari-july-2019
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Britney Spears' estranged husband Sam Asghari has denied claims that he plans to 'exploit' the singer amid their divorce proceedings.

you need to calm your fu.cking t1ts. I referred that thread to show that this topic was already discussed here. I already know he made a statement about the extortion bit. JFC

40 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Yup which is why I feel she'll probably give him something after the divorce as she has been the main provider for housing etc the entire time they've been together for the most part etc.. it's just how things work with this type of situation.

Sadly, I feel that too. I wouldn't be surprised if she did cut him a check for some undisclosed amount just to be officially done with all this. 

1 hour ago, Kiss my said:

1m? For what? Wasn't he the one who worked most of the time and made money for himself? And did Britney pay for everything herself?

He earned money from his "job", so he doesn't even deserve any cent from her :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

1m? For what? Wasn't he the one who worked most of the time and made money for himself? And did Britney pay for everything herself?

He earned money from his "job", so he doesn't even deserve any cent from her :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Exactly. He’s clearly capable of making a living. I swear people just want free money for doing nothing. I hope he fails to get spousal support and loses a **** load of money on lawyers

:brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Edited by Kiss my
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

So that's a lie.  His own people have said he's not contesting the prenup and has no plans to extort her.  Why are you spreading this ****?

Britney-Spears-and-Sam-Asghari-july-2019
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Britney Spears' estranged husband Sam Asghari has denied claims that he plans to 'exploit' the singer amid their divorce proceedings.

Not true. BuzzFeed obtained the divorce papers and he’s asking for spousal support.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block