SCAM the grifter…

It’s been a tough day for us fans and of course for Britney but we’ve been through MUCH WORSE and we always pull together and support her. Britney has survived a lot and always makes it through.

It’s so disgusting all she did for him:

Living in mansions, flying in private jets, countless vacations/luxury resorts and food, getting him a higher profile for his “acting career”, endorsements based off his profile increasing due to Britney, his own personal gym and luxury cars….and he has the audacity to request for spousal support and legal fees be paid??? 

Such a grifter, user and loser piece of hot trash!!! A Jamie Spears “approved” boyfriend who only latched onto “free Britney” when it was convenient to do so

• Like 9

To think this is just the beginning and we’re gonna get tons of interviews from him in the future, to make as much profit as he can, maybe even a book. I don’t know why she held so much grudge towards people like Christina Aguilera, while being forgiving towards a Team Con approved “boyfriend” that stood by for years and did nothing to help. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, DeniseVanDerBilt said:

Don’t make this about you, it’s kinda disgusting. I know you mean well probably but you’re just someone she doesn’t even know…

It’s ok to say it’s been a bad day for fans in general. I didn’t mean it in a selfish way 

• Love 1

R.I.P TO ALL THE SCAMY SPOUSAL SUPPORT LOVERS WHO GET SCAMMED

R.I.P TO ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO BELIEVED THAT SAM COSTS NOTHING BECAUSE HE ONLY EAT RICE

SCAMY SPOUSAL SUPPORT LOVERS WHO CALLED SOME OF US OUT BECAUSE WE WERE WORRIED FOR BRITNEY AND ASKED US TO GO TOUCH SOME GRASS WHILE THEY WERE SPENDING ALL THEIR DAY HERE AND ON SCAMY SPOUSAL SUPPORT IG WATCHING AND FINGERING ON HIS TOPLESS PICTURES!

He's also ask for attorney fees with bonus who will go right in his pocket off course!

Edit: Ok I'm gonna stop now, first I was sad about Britney, I don't trust Sam since day 1 but I was like, ok I won't commet, I more sad for Britney than happy because deep down I wanted to be wrong so bad! Deep down I wanted him to be the one, despite all the red flags I saw... And then I read about the attorney fees and the spousal support and I went so maaaaaaaaaaaad!!! Anyway I won't talk about him anymore! I was mad but now I just want Britney to be safe and ok!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
23 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

They’re going to keep saying this even though what we were doing was supporting Britney’s decisions until otherwise indicated. That’s what we’re doing now still.

Toxic fans should not use this as an opportunity to make this about them, but here we go. 

Literally... It's really not the gotcha these people think it is. All it's giving is, "Me, me, me!" :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated: Like, get over yourselves. :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

I just wanna see people who attacked us in comments back then when we said sam is no good or we dont trust him etc.

and they were like 'oh he helped her, he has his own money, doesnt need britneys money, he is a good guy' etc.
lol.
where are those people now?

Quivering under a rock.

1 hour ago, 3Pney said:

I just wanna see people who attacked us in comments back then when we said sam is no good or we dont trust him etc.

and they were like 'oh he helped her, he has his own money, doesnt need britneys money, he is a good guy' etc.
lol.
where are those people now?

Here.  Sam was good. Sam is good. The issue isn't Sam. It never was. And hasn't been for probably 15 years. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block