Taylor Swift declines 2024 Super Bowl halftime show

Cqleb

Considering the massive tour she's currently on, that's obvious. Plus, she has two more Taylor's Versions to release. She's a businesswoman who wouldn't let streaming sales go to her older-owned work that usually spikes for an artist after a Superbowl performance. We will see her maybe in 2025 after the tour ends and she takes a well-deserved break.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

No delulu Knee stans saying it's because she can't perform yet? Ok, I'll wait. :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink:

You're calling us "delulu" but Swifties is the one all over Twitter comparing Taylor to Michael Jackson and saying she's better than Michael and calling her a better dancer than certain celebrities known for dancing, while posting a video of Taylor dancing like a stick bug... :orangu_orangutan_ape:

When are y'all gonna notice that she's a mediocre, overrated artist who has no talent other than her writing skills? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

You're calling us "delulu" but Swifties all over Twitter are comparing Taylor to Michael Jackson and saying she's better than Michael and calling her a better dancer than certain celebrities known for dancing, while posting a video of her dancing like a stick bug. When are you all going to notice that she's a mediocre, overrated artist who has no talent other than her writing skills?

I mean, Swifties are delulu too, especially when it comes to her songwriting. Granted, she's a good one, but she's no Shakespeare like some of them like to claim. She has as many brilliant lyrics as godawful ones (often, in the same song). :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: Personally, I think she's a great performer, though. It's easy to look awkward dancing when you're her height, and I find her ability to command the stage despite supposedly being a terrible performer commendable. Most of the time, she looks like she's having the time of her life on stage despite just strutting around, and I find that infectious. To each their own, though. :useeinthis_chew_eating_pink: I just find it funny because God knows Brit would not be able to put on a show as good as Taylor (not in 2023 anyways). :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: And what's overrated about her? For every Swiftie there's also a rabid anti frothing at the mouth and calling her basic/generic/overrated/etc. Her music is critically acclaimed, and she's managed to stay relevant for 2 decades by reinventing herself multiple times and showing steady improvement in her dancing and singing ability. Like, what more do you want? :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block