Why are people praising Taylor's tacky taste in fashion?

First, we Britney fans started to talk about Taylor's live vocals.

Now we're talking about her clothes?

Doesn't anyone see we're literally the last fanbase in entire world to judge other artists for both these things?

I guess lipsynching and wearing no bra is better.....

I mean nothing shady to Britney but it's hypocrite of us to judge others when we stan an artist that's even worse....

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, Midnights said:

First, we Britney fans started to talk about Taylor's live vocals.

Now we're talking about her clothes?

Doesn't anyone see we're literally the last fanbase in entire world to judge other artists for both these things?

I guess lipsynching and wearing no bra is better.....

I mean nothing shady to Britney but it's hypocrite of us to judge others when we stan an artist that's even worse....

EXCUSE ME? I drag everyone equally :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 7

She's on tour dressed in nothing but top atelier designers specifically for her, with multiple different alternate versions, all hand detailed, embellished, taking hours upon hours, costing tens of thousands, and she's become THE Star to dress right now, and for the past few years and will be for years to come, on what is the set to become the world's most successful tour, touring some of music history's most successful albums and songs, mostly comprising of her work....

Let's not act like the issue here is disliking her taste, shall we?

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

She's on tour dressed in nothing but top atelier designers specifically for her, with multiple different alternate versions, all hand detailed, embellished, taking hours upon hours, costing tens of thousands, and she's become THE Star to dress right now, and for the past few years and will be for years to come, on what is the set to become the world's most successful tour, touring some of music history's most successful albums and songs, mostly comprising of her work....

Let's not act like the issue here is disliking her taste, shall we?

YAS!!! 😍 Record breaking STYLISH Queen. 

Just now, jordeezus said:

Taylor has top notch style compared to other pop stars. She keeps it relatable and simple, yet timeless. 

Umm none of her looks are timeless, noone (that is not her fan) could name ONE look of hers if you asked them :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: unlike Rihanna, Britney, Xtina, Beyonce etc. It's okay for her not to have timeless looks yet but lets not lie sis

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, wixie said:

Umm none of her looks are timeless, noone (that is not her fan) could name ONE look of hers if you asked them :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: unlike Rihanna, Britney, Xtina, Beyonce etc. It's okay for her not to have timeless looks yet but lets not lie sis

I said timeless, not iconic.

time·less
/ˈtīmləs/

adjective
  1. not affected by the passage of time or changes in fashion.
    "antiques add to the timeless atmosphere of the dining room"

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block