Why are kids nowadays completely f-cked up?

I've heard too much stories how kids are smoking, drinking and doing d-gs younger and younger.

Do I believe grown ups when they talk about it? Umm, well unless you work in a school or you are a parent I wont just buy a story how 8 yr olds are trying to sleep with each other. Also, that narrative is very pe** when it comes from a grown up:

US police issue paedophile warning over 'Pedobear' internet joke | Daily  Mail Online

Smoking? Ive seen kids around...15? vaping which is extremely idiotic because vaping is more toxic than smoking.

Doing dru-gs? No idea but if they are doing it I'd thank shows like Euphoria, Idol and other deranged **** kids think it's cool and edgy. Frying your brain, kidneys and liver at such young age? So fetch.

I love when boomers say it's because video games. Not to Lana Del Rey them but how? Althouugh, you do have to be deranged in a specific way to spend your days and nights and years playing games where you kill things. Sounds dumb as ****.

Should I feel sorry for this generation or be afraid of them? I don't want to be 90 and those little deep****s livestream my death on tik tok 20.0.

South Korea is still top notch nerdness so that's at least 1 decent country.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Super Mods

I agree and yes this new generation is fked and I blame social media and pop culture nowadays.

Pop culture is depraved and disgusting nowadays with no boundaries anymore.

Just the fact that there was a sx comment in a recent DISNEY CHANNEL MOVIE this year is proof!

At least when I was watching Disney channel when I was younger, my mom never had to worry about inappropriate content like that.

Now I fear society will get so bad as time goes on, that it’ll reach a point where nothing is off limits anymore and that is scary. 

I am so grateful that I grew up when I did and I’m not a kid or teen now.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block