VMA’s Nominations 2023

CentralCJ

Attention is a really good music video. I’m not even a big Doja fan, but visually it brought something dynamic to the table. I think Miley should win. It was a huge song, and the video really showcased Miley as a confident grown woman. I have a feeling Nicki will win it because the song is kinda old at this point, and so why would it be nominated now? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
11 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Attention is a really good music video. I’m not even a big Doja fan, but visually it brought something dynamic to the table. I think Miley should win. It was a huge song, and the video really showcased Miley as a confident grown woman. I have a feeling Nicki will win it because the song is kinda old at this point, and so why would it be nominated now? 

Nicki’s probably going to attend and perform, but yeah I agree with you. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I know,

I thought Barbie World would be nominated since it came out this year.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I know,

I thought Barbie World would be nominated since it came out this year.

I thought the same even though the music videos Nicki released so far are just okay. If I’m being honest, Miley deserves her Flowers… :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

Nevertheless I’m happy for the girls, hopefully they will show up. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

I thought the same even though the music videos Nicki released so far are just okay. If I’m being honest, Miley deserves her Flowers… :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: 

Nevertheless I’m happy for the girls, hopefully they will show up. :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

I agree!

Miley's been successful for almost 20 years,

she deserves a VMA.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I love Queen Bey, but how is Beyoncé nominated for Artist of the Year at the VIDEO Music Awards, when she hasn’t released any music videos? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I’ve noticed the categories have changed. The only category that is still related to videos is video of the year.

Example- back in the day it was “best new artist in a video” or “best choreography in a video” now it’s just best new artist, etc. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.