Britney told this X Factor contestant who sang "Everytime" that it was a beautiful cover...do you think she was being genuine?

4 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Yeah I remember him saying that. That makes perfect sense as to why she was fed lines... Simon knew 100% he's not stupid but I'm gonna give him benefit of the doubt and say he was fooled by team con's operation... 

yeah I think he was fooled, I remember him saying he didn’t like sitting next to Britney so he moved next to demi, and then when she got booted he said they didn’t mesh, and she never spoke….no we know why she didn’t speak

simon was expecting a loud outlandish sassy Britney. But it seems like they only made Britney say crazy lines during the promo and auditions just to give false hope… I remember vividly watching this xfactor season. She had a lot to say during the auditions but by the live shows she was a mouse.

And it makes sense it’s easier to combine 5 clips of Britney talking to make it seem like she was lively and present, but live is whole different ball game when she only has one word responses

Edited by 3IsACharm33
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Victoriab1tch said:

I'm sad that the judges comments weren't shown. Would love to know what they said. Personally I think the song is a horrible choice for her to sing. This song is so delicate I feel like only Britney can sing it just right.
It seems to me Britney didn't really enjoy it. The look Britney gives her just before she's about to sing " at night I pray .." is such a dead giveaway that she was thinking the performance could have been better.

What a dark time this was for Britney, she looked so off. Really hope she talks about this experience in her book :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Lol I didn't want to say it, but I view that facial expression as displeasure as well...

Even though she is trying to hide it.

• Like 1
On 8/8/2023 at 12:18 PM, Dama Etro said:

I think it was fine and after that cringe creepy stan who butchered Circus in the early castings, this had to be refreshing for her :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I've never felt more second hand embarrasment for ANYONE than that for that guy. And I was mad. It felt like he was setting us back. Like you are a Britney fan on national television, don't embarras us like that. 

On 8/8/2023 at 7:14 AM, Applejack said:

I hate when they try to make Everytime sound like a power ballad, we have Shadow for that

Shadow is so grossly underrated. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Shadow, Out From Under and Everytime are the Trinity of Britney's ballads IMO

Everytime should be vulnerable and quiet

Shadow should be forceful and agonizing

Out From Under should be reflective and passionate

• Love 2
On 8/8/2023 at 4:58 AM, Benjamyn said:

Lol at 1:35 I love Britney's expression

I wonder what she is thinking

I think she was lost deep in thought about her memories with JT. But then she saw the cameras and was prob thinking "oh right this girl covering my song...bless her":tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I feel like by the live shows Britney definitely enjoyed the experience more

Britney Spears Gifs

Britney Spears Gifs

Britney Spears Television Gif By RealitytvGIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Britney Spears Gifs

Britney Spears Gifs

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
10 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

I think she was lost deep in thought about her memories with JT. But then she saw the cameras and was prob thinking "oh right this girl covering my song...bless her":tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I feel like by the live shows Britney definitely enjoyed the experience more

Britney Spears Gifs

Britney Spears Gifs

Britney Spears Television Gif By RealitytvGIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Britney Spears Gifs

Britney Spears Gifs

EW WTF is up with the eye makeup she has on the last gif? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

It looks like someone was trying to do cat eyeliner on her but failed hard. 

16 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

EW WTF is up with the eye makeup she has on the last gif? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

It looks like someone was trying to do cat eyeliner on her but failed hard. 

That was from the finale, she cried that night after Fifth Harmony performed and talked about their hardships

britney spears the x factor gif | WiffleGif

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

That was from the finale, she cried that night after Fifth Harmony performed and talked about their hardships

britney spears the x factor gif | WiffleGif

She looks beautiful other than that eyeliner though.

Idk why makeup artists and even Britney think she needs to wear a bunch of black eyeliner.

She never really wore black eyeliner in her prime and even when she did,

it was neatly done.

Her eyes are beautiful the way they are.

They don't need a bunch of makeup.

• Like 1

I have no idea if Britney meant it genuinely but as someone who followed this season (and got Team Con's follow on Twitter while the show aired :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:), I have to say I couldn't stand Paige Thomas for some reason and was so mad because I thought she butchered this song.

Britney has good taste, like me, so I think she'd agree that Paige did NOT do this song justice :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.