Sam Lufti involved with Angus Cloud

The manager of Angus Cloud, Sam Lutfi in the center of new controversies that accuse him of a possible involvement for Angus’s tragic death by his former manager Diomi Cordero: “Angus was being managed by Britney Spears' ex-manager. I find it incredibly interesting and suspicious how Sam Lutfi is somehow always associated with celebrities who are dealing with mental health and/or addiction issues. She managed Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Courtney Love in 2007/2008 in their most dark and vulnerable times. I totally believe this man needs to be investigated. He’s involved in Angus’s death for some reasons. I’m  resigned as Cloud’s talent manager in February 2022 due to “Angus’ verbal abuse, emotional distress & severe **** addiction. But I keep Angus and his family in my thoughts & prayers.”

• Love 5
  • Like 2
52 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

We need to ask Courtney Love

She is pretty vocal, I wonder if she's ever said anything

Yes, Courtney commented on Lutfi according to other, I believe to be reliable people on Twitter who quoted her. According to their receipts, Courtney said Lutfi was the only one who tried to help Britney. Later Courtney put a restraining order on Lutfi. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Dave92 said:

He’s a psychopath. Some dumb fans like to engage with him because her family sucks too, but he’s just as dangerous - if not more.

THIS IS THE PART!!! Lutfi is DANGEROUS in every sense of the word! Fans trying to give him a redemption arc because he spilled about her family are falling for his manipulation! I spoke about this on twitter when freebritney first started and fans were going to him. I didn't even tag him, or reply to any of his/their tweets. I simply said his name and he was in my DMs trying to manipulate me. He's bad, scary, and completely part of the reason team con was able to do what they did. Nothing will ever convince me otherwise that HE thought he was gonna be her conservator, and team con played him too. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 5
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, easy said:

THIS IS THE PART!!! Lutfi is DANGEROUS in every sense of the word! Fans trying to give him a redemption arc because he spilled about her family are falling for his manipulation! I spoke about this on twitter when freebritney first started and fans were going to him. I didn't even tag him, or reply to any of his/their tweets. I simply said his name and he was in my DMs trying to manipulate me. He's bad, scary, and completely part of the reason team con was able to do what they did. Nothing will ever convince me otherwise that HE thought he was gonna be her conservator, and team con played him too. 

He’s an obsessive creep, no wonder he tried to DM you. It’s mind boggling how obvious it is that he’s dangerous given his track record, yet some people still wanna give him the benefit of doubt cause her family sucks too… and because they also feel important talking to someone who used to know Britney. Sigh. Some of Britney’s fans really aren’t that bright, feeding trolls like Lutfi, Maxi, Jason Alexander etc.

I think he’s even more dangerous then her family. I mean her family is awful and would’ve kept her enslaved for life given the chance, but I don’t think they’d ever try and lead to her death to make a profit. A stranger psycho, though… totally might. 

Edited by Dave92
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

"Out of the frying pan into the fire" 

I think the family wanted to get her away from Lutfi ("she was susceptible to bad influence"), but they themselves were susceptible to the money grabbers behind them who never planned to let Britney go. And the family is complicit because they are greedy.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, rednaldeirf said:

The manager of Angus Cloud, Sam Lutfi in the center of new controversies that accuse him of a possible involvement for Angus’s tragic death by his former manager Diomi Cordero: “Angus was being managed by Britney Spears' ex-manager. I find it incredibly interesting and suspicious how Sam Lutfi is somehow always associated with celebrities who are dealing with mental health and/or addiction issues. She managed Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Courtney Love in 2007/2008 in their most dark and vulnerable times. I totally believe this man needs to be investigated. He’s involved in Angus’s death for some reasons. I’m  resigned as Cloud’s talent manager in February 2022 due to “Angus’ verbal abuse, emotional distress & severe **** addiction. But I keep Angus and his family in my thoughts & prayers.”

She or he. I don't think it is a coincedence. Investigation should be for sure.

Edited by icybaby

Yes he was enabling and at times encouraging **** use. He took advantage of this young person at his most valnurble after his agent dropped him. Sam also provided Frances Cobain onto massive amounts of Xanax bars he left in her mailbox according to court filings. They are unsavory. Luckily her daughter got out and onto a better place and her mom has gotten shelved year after year for decades as they ruin lives. Angus was very foolish to have this shady Hollywood character breathing down his neck leading up to his death. Actors usually don’t have managers unless they are high profile, just agents. Lutfi took advantage of every penny he soaked out of Angus

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.