“She’s a great singer, and she’s greatly underestimated”. TOMH Producer talks Britney

Britney has a GREAT voice, what she has not is confidence in it and practice in singing it the way it is meant to sound. 

P.S many singers try different things with their vocals because they are not confident and they end up sound worse than they would do if they just did the version as they recorded it. ex Mariah 

• Love 5

Okay I am sick and tired of people claiming she is great singer, enough already. Sure she is not powerhouse singer but come on people! Everyone praises her in the studio but did she EVER sing live on stage to justify that? NO, you can count the times she sang live on a hand and it was mediocre at best
And that does not make you singer, she is a performer... well was...
she is in desperate need of singing lessons with decent and honest vocal coach 
Come at me
 Come At Me Bring It GIF by Game of Thrones

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

Producer Jimmy Harry recently spoke about Britney and the creation of arguably one of her best songs ever, “Touch Of My Hand”. He said the following..

"I brought in a bunch of tracks. When I played them the initial track, they were like, 'Don't bring that one in, that's weird.'" I had the Japanese samples and everything. Of course, that was the one she picked to work on. She wrote most of the topline with Balewa Muhammad. I felt like we had all of the vocals, but we didn't have a good first line. Britney loved the song so much that she was like, 'I'll sing the whole thing.' I said, 'We just need the first line.' We had to have her sing the whole song about 20 times just so I could get a good first line." "She's a great singer, and she's greatly underestimated. I believe she's really shy about her singing. One night, when it was just the two of us hanging out while we were working, she played me a piano version of 'Everytime,' which was absolutely incredible."

There we go, yet another producer praising Britney’s talent.

My guess is this is from his interview with The Original Doll podcast? Shame on the “fan” account for not giving any credit. 

1200x600wp.png
PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Show The Original Doll with James Rodriguez, Ep Jimmy Harry Producer & Songwriter (P!nk, Kelly Clarkson...
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

Okay I am sick and tired of people claiming she is great singer, enough already. Sure she is not powerhouse singer but come on people! Everyone praises her in the studio but did she EVER sing live on stage to justify that? NO, you can count the times she sang live on a hand and it was mediocre at best
Come at me

There’s a difference in being a good singer because you’re in practice and being out of practice and just going out and singing. No, Britney is not the best singer in the world, but she does have the ability to sing. If you dislike how she sounds (now or then), just say that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mfanbs said:

Come at me

Come at you? Ok…spacer.png

I think I’ll take the word of multiple, professional producers over yours. Yea.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

There’s a difference in being a good singer because you’re in practice and being out of practice and just going out and singing. No, Britney is not the best singer in the world, but she does have the ability to sing. If you dislike how she sounds (now or then), just say that. 

Yes she has ability 

I have ability to play the piano but i am not pianist 

If someone is singer they should sing that is what i am trying to say 

Anyone can sound good in studio with all this technology, and the fact that she did not work on her singing capabilities since 1998 with proper vocal coach says something 

1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

My guess is this is from his interview with The Original Doll podcast? Shame on the “fan” account for not giving any credit. 

1200x600wp.png
PODCASTS.APPLE.COM

‎Show The Original Doll with James Rodriguez, Ep Jimmy Harry Producer & Songwriter (P!nk, Kelly Clarkson...

I was like "Where is this from?" "Is this even new?". I hate how the Britney fandom doesn't credit other content creators that talk about Britney.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, BritneyManiaES said:

I was like "Where is this from?" "Is this even new?". I hate how the Britney fandom doesn't credit other content creators that talk about Britney.

My bad, I would’ve given credit if I knew who to give it to, was just posting the link I found for y’all. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.