Lizzo has been sued by three of her former dancers for alleged ***ual harassment and weight shame

Style.

9 hours ago, Midnights said:

Okay so apparently, the former dancers complain Lizzo took them to a strip bar and claim Lizzo made the dancers take a banana from the ********'s vag.

That's the reason of s.xual harassment.

The barowner says he/she had not a single clue her dancers were uncomfortable or pushed and said if anything, the vibes was really cool and chill.

They also claim Lizzo didn't tell them beforehand it would be a stripclub and they complain their choice of not going in was thereby taken away. They wanted to make the choice for themself either to enter the stripclub or not. 

So about that...it clearly is word against word also, if you really didn't want to take the banana then simply don't? ...

Also if you didn't know it was a strupclub and u don't like it, just leave?

Sounds like a fake story to me

But this is their BOSS!

Do people not understand the added sensitivity of power here with Lizzo responsible for their paychecks?

Sure, you can say no to this horrid banana 🍌 extravaganza , but then risk your career…

15 hours ago, baltic***** said:

Wow, regardless of this being true or not - some of your comments here are really racist and anti-fat.

alex trebek double standard GIF by Chelsea Handler

anti-fat? wth? Being fat/obese is an epidemic disease, body positivity is dangerous because it's enabling and normalizing unhealthy behavior. Also, They don't need allies, they need medical help.

Promoting fat people and unrealistic thin people as normal is hurtful, specially for young people, and for some reason both things are strongly promoted by hollywood and the media.

1689709823-untitled-1.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, CenterofAttention said:

But this is their BOSS!

Do people not understand the added sensitivity of power here with Lizzo responsible for their paychecks?

Sure, you can say no to this horrid banana 🍌 extravaganza , but then risk your career…

If your career is more important than s.xual harrassment, it says more about you imo.

I'd rather be jobless than having to take a banana out of a ********'s vag.....

• Like 1
On 8/2/2023 at 1:13 AM, X_M said:

hm? Kinda shocked to read some comments here, knowing the kind of discourse a lot of you profess. I thought we should always "believe the victim", it seems like there's exceptions :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Maybe perhaps it's cause of PLENTY of victims made it all up?

There are a LOT examples where so called victims made s.xual harrasment and stuff up.

These people ruin it for real victims, leading to people not believing them.

The rule is: you're not guilty unless proven to be guilty.

1 hour ago, Midnights said:

If your career is more important than s.xual harrassment, it says more about you imo.

Sounds like privilege to me.

My last role, I reported racial discrimination at my job and was terminated the next day, lied about that I had quit, so I couldn’t even get unemployment money, years of a lawsuit, sending me spiraling so very much for… nothing.

I wouldn’t report it again, sadly. It destroyed my life doing the right thing. 

So, sometimes you can’t quit or report it and just have to… cope. 

Hopefully they eviscerate Lizzo if the alleged is true. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

If people simply choose harrassment free over career, half of women would be jobless.

That's oblivious of you to say. Do better.

• Like 3

Your comments can’t actually be serious? Most ppl can’t afford to just quit their job on a whim and a boss shouldn’t be taking employees to s** shows/strip clubs anyway, it’s extremely inappropriate. Yet Hollywood seems to think it can operate differently, glad these girls are calling her out - more ppl have now come forward saying they quit previous projects with her due to the environment she creates. This is the BS I hate, ppl like Lizzo who project an image of acceptance/kindness but are actually garbage behind the scenes. At least someone like Lea Michele was basically always known for being awful and didn’t try to build her image on positivity/kindness. This is the industry that has #MeToo global movement but nobody could be damned to say a single word about the abuse Britney was suffering, not even her ‘friends’ like Lance Bass, so I’m not surprised at the pathetic hypocrisy.

• Like 3
19 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Your comments can’t actually be serious? Most ppl can’t afford to just quit their job on a whim and a boss shouldn’t be taking employees to s** shows/strip clubs anyway, it’s extremely inappropriate. Yet Hollywood seems to think it can operate differently, glad these girls are calling her out - more ppl have now come forward saying they quit previous projects with her due to the environment she creates. This is the BS I hate, ppl like Lizzo who project an image of acceptance/kindness but are actually garbage behind the scenes. At least someone like Lea Michele was basically always known for being awful and didn’t try to build her image on positivity/kindness. This is the industry that has #MeToo global movement but nobody could be damned to say a single word about the abuse Britney was suffering, not even her ‘friends’ like Lance Bass, so I’m not surprised at the pathetic hypocrisy.

So if you had to choose between taking a ******* banana out of some ********'s vag or being fired, you choose the first because of money?

There are PLENTY of jobs. Go working as a ******* barista, store employee,... it may not pay well but it pays the bills.

You're literally saying you're a slave for money.

People will put morals aside for money and I think that's the real shameful thing here.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, nux1989 said:

If people simply choose harrassment free over career, half of women would be jobless.

That's oblivious of you to say. Do better.

There are plenty of jobs. Quit your job if it's this bad and go working as a store employee or whatever pays the bills.

Choosing to keep working ubder these circumstances is a part of the problem. Do better.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Midnights said:

So if you had to choose between taking a ******* banana out of some ********'s vag or being fired, you choose the first because of money?

There are PLENTY of jobs. Go working as a ******* barista, store employee,... it may not pay well but it pays the bills.

You're literally saying you're a slave for money.

People will put morals aside for money and I think that's the real shameful thing here.

Lmao I genuinely don’t believe you are real 😂😂😂😂 it’s not about only the money it’s about the fact someone shouldn’t have to quit instead of being ***ually harassed. Do you live somewhere for free or something? Because tbh I don’t know where you live but being a barista wouldn’t pay the rent where I do. You sound like someone who doesn’t pay bills if you think ppl can just quit at the drop of a hat and if your solution to ***ual harassment in the workplace is just to quit instead of hold someone accountable you are gross and ppl like you are the reason ppl get away with it. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Midnights said:

There are plenty of jobs. Quit your job if it's this bad and go working as a store employee or whatever pays the bills.

Choosing to keep working ubder these circumstances is a part of the problem. Do better.

You are unbelievable :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:
People don't CHOOSE to be ***ual harrassed like "oh, I wonder what can spice up my day!"
And you have the AUDACITY to morally shaming these victom for coping that for living.
You are a terrible person.

P.S. you can still get ***ual harassment as a store employee.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, nux1989 said:

You are unbelievable :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:
People don't CHOOSE to be ***ual harrassed like "oh, I wonder what can spice up my day!"
And you have the AUDACITY to morally shaming these victom for coping that for living.
You are a terrible person.

P.S. you can still get ***ual harassment as a store employee.

I said is they had a choice to take the banana or not.

If anyone says to you "jump off the bridge and I'll pay you", would you do it? No.

did Lizzo put the banana in their hand? No.

So why in the world would you touch a banana out of a vag because Lizzo tells you? Walk out. Leave the job and move on.

Was Lizzo wrong to have asked it? 100% yes. But to make such a scene about this WHEN YOU LITERALLY DID IT FOR THE MONEY is beyond me. 

Who in their right mind agrees to do something like that JUST FOR MONEY

I am sorry, I can't feel sorry for them as they HAS a choice. Honest s.xual harrasment victims DON'T have a choice and that's the big difference here you fail to underrstand. Her dancers HAD THE CHOICE to do it or to leave. 

When a dude grabs you, it happens and you have no choice, it already happened.

But again, she ASKED them and they DID it, so they agreed.................

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.