Taylor Swift projected to add 5BILLION to the economy

ItsSway

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/taylor-swift-eras-tour-boosted-economy-tourism-federal-reserve-how-much-money-made/

"Taylor Swift is a force to be reckoned with," Julie Calvert, president and CEO of Visit Cincy, told WKRC. "The economic impact Swift creates is staggering, as fans travel from far and wide to attend her concerts, filling hotels, restaurants, and local attractions. Swift's influence on tourism is a testament to her ability to captivate audiences and drive economic growth."

80S Dancing GIF

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, PlatinumB said:

Ummm isn't it because her ticket prices are ridiculously high? I'm sure it would lol

No, it is the overgreedy people who purchase multiple tickets and then go resell them for 10 times their price. I was a verified fan and the prices were great, even the floor and VIP ones. 

26 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

How much are those?

I got mine for like $180 but it was at the top cause they were the only ones available. Floor tickets were around $500 to $700.

3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Ah that's annoying for the fans! 

Very. There have to be laws around this but Ticket Master allegedly makes money of resales at other websites. 

8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

500-700 dude that's a lot.......

OMG, totally not worth it. She has written some good songs but anyone can learn to play the guitar like her and her voice is pretty average. She isn't a STAR in the way Whitney, Britney, Mariah and Celine were.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

OMG, totally not worth it. She has written some good songs but anyone can learn to play the guitar like her and her voice is pretty average. She isn't a STAR in the way Whitney, Britney, Mariah and Celine were.

That’s not a lot for todays prices. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.