🚨🚨 BRITNEY POSTS REVENGE POEM; She's ready to ****** and be a stinging B‼️

7 minutes ago, ByDemand said:

bets team con reported it lol

next they'll be burning her book 

It's not a team con thing, Instagram has dumb guidelines and algorithms that pull posts as soon as an image or caption matches the requirements. She mentions ****** in the post, which sounds like acts of violence towards someone else. It's stupid, but that's what it is. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, IamMax said:

Well, people here chooses to believe in tabloid's rumors instead of what she's saying. She's obviously not in a good place with them based on her words and sarcasm. 

Britney’s so kind that nothing would surprise me. Glad that Daily Flop article seems fake now, hope it is. After Kim K’s “support” for the book… it’s hard to know what to expect. I want her to burn Team Con.

2 hours ago, IamMax said:

Well, people here chooses to believe in tabloid's rumors instead of what she's saying. She's obviously not in a good place with them based on her words and sarcasm. 

yeah if she were to ever come here, it must hurt to see what her own fanbase chooses to focus on 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Arianna said:

and she only ever talks about that place what about all of the years she was a prisoner to them all

She realized that her father had the power to send her to any facility he wanted forever. His father had done it to two of his wives including Jamie's mother. 

And then this "therapy" place wouldn't allow a dancer like her to move. It looks to me like they set her up for a story of suicide.   

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

I feel like I’m the only person that isn’t impressed by this writing :clownery_makeup_meme:

I’m glad she’s speaking out and being free but it’s not lyrically genius lol 

and she only ever talks about that place what about all of the years she was a prisoner to them all

Yeah, it’s interesting and everything but a little random at parts. Are we allowed to say that or will the "deep, brilliant, genius" people come for our throats? :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Arianna said:

I feel like I’m the only person that isn’t impressed by this writing :clownery_makeup_meme:

"Insanity reveals realest eyes" wasn't the least bit impressive to you?

10 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Yes but

They serve like skittles

But each week I got flowers from a grocery store 

To show color to feel adored again 

Those lines are fine too.

I just don't understand why we as fans must nitpick her so much when she's gone through hell and back multiple times. The GP and TCon already did that and went as far as treating her like a criminal. 

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

We should only be uplifting Britney while she recovers from the aftermath of the cship.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

T

I just don't understand why we as fans must nitpick her so much when she's gone through hell and back multiple times. The GP and TCon already did that and went as far as treating her like a criminal. 

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

We should only be uplifting Britney while she recovers from the aftermath of the cship.

The negative nellies are not fans. They don't even seem to know what Britney went through. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Arianna said:

I really doubt she does things with the intention of impressing people she has never met. Why is it hard for people to just move along if they don't like something and understand that certain niche topics arent for everyone but they rather degrade it instead 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Viking84 said:

No, the book will still be watered down. Wait and see. She is going to go very easy on Lou.

Just don't buy the book since you're already convinced it's going to be watered down and it's not even out yet, let alone excerpts haven't been leaked. This way, you can spare yourself from the 'disappointment' and stop spouting negativity here. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.