Psychic Says Only Freeing Britney Needs is from Press; Book = Revenge; nothing wrong with her mental health other than what her family did to her; Britney knows her IG is cryptic and bizarre but doesn't care because she can't win no matter what....

She says the conspiracies are BS and Britney is healing from trauma...

She says people need to only leave kind comments because she's trying to find herself again and is not losing her mind -- despite what some ignorant people may think.

She says her family is OBSESSED with her and will not leave her alone. 

She says Britney is enjoying her time to herself -- away from everyone including her husband, who she loves, because she feels free being alone.

She says Britney is not too bothered by the legal battle taking so long because she sees it as an opportunity to heal & work on herself.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
7 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

Sorry, but I just can't take this "psychic" "tarot card reading" type of content seriously. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Spoiler

I feel like they just say whatever is going on inside of themselves, or what they imagine to be the case and relate to. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving: They're just stating their opinions while flipping cards around...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I personally think that all of those things are quite easily visible in her life?

I'm a trauma survivor so maybe it's just easier for me to understand her healing, but what she is doing at the moment is VERY normal for someone who has been "imprisoned" and controlled.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

She says the conspiracies are BS and Britney is healing from trauma...

She says people need to only leave kind comments because she's trying to find herself again and is not losing her mind -- despite what some ignorant people may think.

She says her family is OBSESSED with her and will not leave her alone. 

She says Britney is enjoying her time to herself -- away from everyone including her husband, who she loves, because she feels free being alone.

She says Britney is not too bothered by the legal battle taking so long because she sees it as an opportunity to heal & work on herself.

All psychics are frauds and/or attention wh0rz. 

39 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

I personally think that all of those things are quite easily visible in her life?

I'm a trauma survivor so maybe it's just easier for me to understand her healing, but what she is doing at the moment is VERY normal for someone who has been "imprisoned" and controlled.

I agree that these things are visible. I am not a trauma survivor but reading what they tell, it looks like this with variations.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Hamelia said:

I agree that these things are visible. I am not a trauma survivor but reading what they tell, it looks like this with variations.

Yeah definitely, even if you go and research how trauma healing happens...
It's like reading a book about the way Britney is currently acting, and the way I acted for years until I got the appropriate help.

I'm no doctor though, so I'm just saying there are lots of parallels with the way I recovered/ am recovering.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, cillaward said:

Since when did psychics become the new psychologists?

Ever since many people can't see the obvious and need a psychic to point it out. But psychics tread a dangerous line because they want to be watched, so they add juicy speculation. Antphrodite (sp ?) does.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Ever since many people can't see the obvious and need a psychic to point it out. But psychics tread a dangerous line because they want to be watched, so they add juicy speculation. Antphrodite (sp ?) does.

Completely get that. I think the point I disagree with the most is them speculating and making statements about her mental health. Who are they to say she's healing from trauma and has no mental health issues? A person's struggles aren't always obvious and I personally think it's damaging for them to speak on her behalf.

Edited by cillaward
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Benjamyn said:

Yes!!! Those that know see the healing, growth, and work Britney has done. Those that don't, label her manic, bizarre, crazy, etc. they'll never get it, but it doesn't matter. All the matters is Britney stays on her current path. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, easy said:

Yes!!! Those that know see the healing, growth, and work Britney has done. Those that don't, label her manic, bizarre, crazy, etc. they'll never get it, but it doesn't matter. All the matters is Britney stays on her current path. 

100% 

She is doing a lot that we have no clue about. People think she is crazy but she's actually experiencing major trauma healing and unfortunately, she is in front of the whole world while doing so.

Most people try to hide away during their recovery, but I think being in the public eye is all Britney has ever known, so she is torn between the unhealthy social media world, and the real world where she is FINALLY ... alone.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

100% 

She is doing a lot that we have no clue about. People think she is crazy but she's actually experiencing major trauma healing and unfortunately, she is in front of the whole world while doing so.

Most people try to hide away during their recovery, but I think being in the public eye is all Britney has ever known, so she is torn between the unhealthy social media world, and the real world where she is FINALLY ... alone.

Britney healing in public is definitely because that's what she knows. I also believe it's been super helpful for other trauma survivors to see that healing isn't linear and that it's a continuous up and down experience. My hope is that they focus on Britney's bravery in baring her journey for all to see, and don't focus on comments from people that will never understand what she went through and continues to go through. Britney continues to set standards and help people heal while healing herself and I truly believe it's helping her as much as every other survivor who resonates with her story and struggle.

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block