This is what I noticed after I watched some MYB reaction videos

I’m sorry if this is going to sound harsh but y’all ain’t sheesh. You don’t know music, complexity, structure, vocals, y’all are regular nobodies yet has a lot to say about a lot of stuff . If somebody releases a musical product, please at least wait it to be soaked in for a couole of seconds. Y’all already have think Britney is hologram, ai, being captive, sold her vocal rights to other companies, it’s Maya or whatever that woman’s name, it’s her singing. Y’all know nothing and sooo cringeworthy ignorant.

Y’all have every right to leave this woman alone. I’m bot even a big fan anymore, I listen other artists too, watch their documentaries but I’m not beechin about her not being how she used to be 20 years ago. Is it up to her ? No. Wo what happens when you cannot change something but hear people diss you for not changing it. It’s almost hypocritical when this type of stuff come from gays. It you like it, you like it/ if you don’t, move.

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Furthermore, the fact of what the lyrics themselves say, "not ur business what I do, b***h," maybe she wanted this song to come out so that they can finally stop with their crazy theories like "she's dead, she's an artificial intelligence, she has a double, it's not her, where is she?" Leave her alone, only a true fan will always support her. It's a shame to read the amount of negative things about this. The worst part is that the "non-fans" are loving it, just like what happened with "S&S" or "HMC." They are toxic fans, she reads the comments, and they affect her. They're not helping at all. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block