What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i don't know but this song is growing on me. i hated the snipped and then i hated the review of it. but now that im listening to the official one. its really growing on me and its making me dance-y and happy.

i don't know if want to say i love the song. because honestly its not like the best song ever, but its definitely growing on me and im happy to hear from britney.

it does not sound AI at all. it does sound robotic, but i think that is intentional.

in the meantime manjobi manjobi manjobi ii

• Love 3

Finally is past midnight in Italy! 
I bought it and listened to it with my over ear headphones and BOY IT DELIVERS!

I don’t care honestly if it’s AI as long as she’s doing fine and she’s ok with this project, I’m gonna dance my *** off and blast my ears off all day to this beat! 
MIND YOUR BUSINESS *****! 
:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud::nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance::lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

Edited by HotCoffee
  • Love 2
9 minutes ago, Kevney said:

yes it is. and its the most respected from the gp 

If we go based off of that metric, that's actually false and couldn't be more incorrect. "Oops" is her most critically-acclaimed album to date and is considered her most cohesive body of work, according to critics. 

Currently -- In The Zone, Circus, Baby One More Time and Oops receive more daily albums streams than Blackout. 

I think you meant to say that Blackout is most loved by Britney's LGBTQ/forum fans and has become a cult classic in that regard, not the general public at large. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

If we go based off of that metric, that's actually false and couldn't be more incorrect. "Oops" is her most critically-acclaimed album to date and is considered her most cohesive body of work, according to critics. 

Currently -- In The Zone, Circus, Baby One More Time and Oops receive more daily albums streams than Blackout. 

I think you meant to say that Blackout is most loved by Britney's LGBTQ/forum fans and has become a cult classic in that regard, not the general public at large. 

i'm not talking about critically-acclaimed.

blackout created new Britney fans and people started to see her as a true artist. 

Edited by Kevney
  • Haha 1
31 minutes ago, x.rox said:

It’s basic. It’s boring. It’s sooooo repetitive. She turned down Padam which lyrically is 10000000000x better than this trash??? Gosh. It may chart but it won’t chart because it’s a good song, it’ll chart because her name is affiliated. Which isn’t something to be proud of.

Padam is a solo song, Britney clearly isn't here for releasing something solo as she havent even posted this song 

2 minutes ago, Spiritbox said:

Y'all's lyric interpretations are sending me. 😂 

Spotify has no lyrics sheet available for the song, so we have to transcode ourselves. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

3 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Gen Xers are going to eat this up.

We wish. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Edited by IUSM
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.