What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, kobeta said:

The meltdown here today is EXACTLY the same as when Scream & Shout got released. It wasn’t until it smashed the complaining stopped and the majority is ok with it now. 

nnn really? I remember most people here loved Scream and Shout when it first leaked.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

It was very much hated “why is she singing like that” “not enough britney” “what is this?” 

Can't say I remember those comments. Well I'm sure people did hate the song but I remember an overall positive reception.

7 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

I really dont care if she was involved or not. She gave a green light to the song to be released and it’s released. End of the story, it’s not that deep 

Exactly. It's just a song, folks. People giving giant dissertations about why this is the end of her career, and this/that or the other thing. Keep calm and Manjobi manjobi manjobi manjobbiiiii

Dancing Alien Area 51 GIF by Pastelae

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.