What do you think about Britney and will.i.am's new collab "Mind Your Business?"

Britney and will.i.am's new song ''Mind Your Business''   

1,129 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok so i managed to listen to some of it on twitter and... this is her worst music ever made, this should have stayed unreleased, how awful, i know what i'm saying might get deleted but i hate this music, chillin' with you is a banger next to this stuff... sorry it's just not for me :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 2

OK so I’m going to write my honest review about the song. The first listened I thought what is this is ****? I don’t like it. The second time I started to like it and once I listen to it a third time I could imagine myself going to the club and dancing to this anthem . It’s true that it’s not the best vocals of our Britney but I do think it’s Britney’s voice. I think the vibe and the beat  the base of the song are quite good. 

The lyrics are not a masterpiece I like when she says shes the economy we know that many people is rich because of her. What I don’t understand is who are the dogs

At first I don't quite feel it but after 7 replays lol I can say I get addicted to it, it's a grower, because of it's so repetitive nature and weirdness it makes it sound different and unique, this song is very alive and a banger, I hope the music vide if ever will do a great job this time.  Anyways let's make this number 1!

1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT. Honestly I can imagine Blackpink doing this song. I need an AI Version. 

Exactly!! If Blackpink or whatever girl grup had made this song popular, people would sit in here making threads about "Britney should have done a song like this"

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.