🚨 Mind Your Business: Shocking EXCLUSIVE Infos Revealed! 😱πŸ’₯ You Won't Believe What I Know! 🀫πŸ”₯ πŸ‘€πŸŽ΅ My Honest Review! ? πŸ€”πŸŽΆ Find Out Now! πŸ“’πŸ‘‚

I've had the chance to listen to the song

Ok you heard it here first :Β 

OMG, this song is an absolute BANGER! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ The beat is so fire, drawing inspiration from "Scream & Shout" and "Calabria 2007" – it's like the perfect combo! And can we talk about Britney's rap skills? 🎀 She's like a mix of Fergie, Kesha and Iggy Azalea, delivering those verses with a valley British girl style! It's like sing-rapping.Β 

The chorus is catchy AF, her vocals are reminding me of "Private Show," but with a twist! 🎢 Britney's voice is autotuned and melodyned to perfection, the vocal processing has a mesmerizing cyber-robot vibe. And those big fat bass sound elements are just the cherry on top

Myah's background vocals and dubbing in the verses add such a cool blend to the track!Β  Britney takes up 60%, and Myah's unique touch adds that extra 40% flavorΒ 

And then there's will.i.am coming in with those AI-generated vocals (?) on the bridge futuristic vibes all the way, i'm not sure it's AI generated but it sounds like a speech synthetizer, similar to piece of me "you want a piece of me" vocals

The adlibs have vocoder effects are next level, giving the vocals that synthetic and ultra-plastic feel, just like "Piece of Me" – so iconic

I'm seriously obsessed with this song! Can't stop listening to it on repeat! πŸ’ƒπŸ’• Britney Spears never disappoints, and this track is proof that she's still the Queen of Pop! πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‰

Β 

Edited by Radar Horse
  • Love 2
  • Haha 5

I heard the rap part too it was on a exclusive super fan twitter acc some days ago but I thought it was a fake AI, I hate myself now

it's not exactly rap but she sings fast, it's the same voice and tone of the snipped mind your business *****

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I heard the rap part too it was on a exclusive super fan twitter acc some days ago but I thought it was a fake AI, I hate myself now

it's not exactly rap but she sings fast, it's the same voice and tone of the snipped mind your business *****

Yes the rappingΒ  sounds a bit like fergie's 2007 songsΒ 

or KeshaΒ 

it's like sing-rap

it's very cool

Β 

8 minutes ago, Vitalized Diamond said:

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Β 

14 minutes ago, Isla said:

Receipts please

i work at a localΒ streaming distribution service and we already have the song , the record label already sent the song to spotify and stuff, but we can't put it online yet, i wouldn't be surprised if it leaks soonΒ 

Edited by Radar Horse
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Radar Horse said:

Β 

i work at a localΒ streaming distribution service and we already have the song , the record label already sent the song to spotify and stuff, but we can't put it online yet, i wouldn't be surprised if it leaks soonΒ 

Is it cool to work in this area?Β 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, handmedown said:

A what?

Spotify, apple music, distrokid etcΒ 

2 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I literally feel nauseous after reading that. The small hope I had is vanished. I hope I'm wrong and it's good. Enough with the AI s.hit though.

Yes well i'm not sure it's AI-generated but it sounds kinda like a speech synthetizer, very similar to it should be easy and piece of me , but with britney's tone, it's awesomeΒ 

it's way better than anything on britney jean btwΒ Β 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—