Alleged insiders describe what Britney and Will's new song "Mind Your Business" sounds like

I came across this information on ATRL. It appears that people place their trust in this guy there, suggesting he could be considered trustworthy. Take it with a grain of salt tho.

Here:

Myah and Anthony are not involved. Britney recently recorded her vocals for this.

[Anthony] did the demo. It’s a Britney Jean cast off, a album they were both more involved in than Britney herself. Anthony hasn’t worked with Will since 2013. Obviously, they would use every single opportunity to jump on this and gather some promo/traction for themselves.

They might have kept her [Myah's] demo vocals for that [background vocals], but if that’s the case I couldn’t tell. Lead is all Britney and I‘d also say that she’s also doing most of the used bg vocals herself.

S&S definitely had more of a commercial appeal right out of the gate, which is why everybody ate it up back then. Britney has more parts here, her vocals are less stale, sometimes rendering on the edge of Private Show vocals. It’s a fun track! It’s a typical will.i.am soundboard and you can tell that it’s not a modern production, but somehow it still doesn’t sound dated.

It’s a fun song, but nothing special or innovative. People will enjoy it and clubs will eat it up! I also see potential for radio. Fans should just not expect too much, as it’s obvious that it’s not Britney in her experimental era or with her creative hat on like on Glory…

The Myah demo from 2013 is auto tuned to heavens and above actually. Very It Should Be Easy… 

Another alleged insider:

just finished listening to the demo. No OBVIOUS Myah on the track but definitely in the background of the chorus. Sounds like a good, extremely catchy song’!and I love hearing britney rap. 

3:10 [length]! reminds of fancy if anything 

she [Britney] speaks half the lyrics, they’re auto tuned.

Thoughts? Rats love to lie so again, don't take it that seriously

hottie8vvum3.gif

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block