Demi Lovato announces new album ‘Revamped’

3 hours ago, brit*****94 said:

She just had a new album yesterday?

No? Her last album was Holy £vck and that was last year.

This is cool though that she's rerecording and reimagining her older songs. I'm not sure if I'd class this as a new studio album though, maybe a compilation album? It's almost like a greatest hits, just with new versions of the songs.

I haven't actually had the rock versions of older songs she's bought out so far though. Are they any good? I'm not really a big Demi fan but I enjoyed Holy £vck and Swine was a good song too. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

I will always like the idea of "revamping" songs, but this is not revamping anything, it's just remixing it:

She's singing the song exactly as in the original. Same singing, same tempo, same key or notes or whatever... It's a remix, a rock remix.

THIS is a revamping of a song; it sounds absolutely lifeless and awful, but it's a true new take on a song:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.