🚨: Rumored Britney appearance/performance at Elton John’s Glastonbury show

7 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

On his secret account

Let's pray she went with Cade and the Guns And Roses

:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I heard from an insider that only the GUNS were there and Britney was pissed because she loves roses :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Sam also handed her his personal resumes before she flew and told her to give them to " The GUNS and also the ROSES too and tell them I'm an up and coming actor with a great experience of muscle flexing". Britney was too depressed ROSES weren't there though :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Edited by summer2summer
  • Haha 5

Why I believe:

She said about London recently - to Britney London is UK is Bristol is Blackpool etc geography isn't her strongest subject

The Union Jack IG caption

First proper single since freedom was with Elton. 

Elton's final uk performance - he wants the biggest guest names.

Brit's POM tour ended in UK. She hasn't performed live on stage in 5 years!! 

People have said she wants a happy ending for her book - she just made up with Lynne, celebrated 1 year Sam wedding anniversary, maybe spoke to Jamie Lynn and now this comeback performance??? 

She posted lots of old rehearsals/live performances recently. Misses it?

People claim she was seen in Bristol.

Why I don't believe:

Being a Britney fan has left me deeply cynical of good things happening :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Candids from Mexico. Not just old IG pics/vids but up to date candids.

Edited by MomOfTheYear
  • Love 7
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, amanda everybody said:

UPDATE:

Holly Valance will replace Britney and she'll perform 'Hold Me Closer' with Elton, she'll also perform her hit single 'Kiss Kiss' 

Britney is in Mexico to record the music video of her HIT single with WILLIAM

She will also perform Mmm papi at Starbucks in Mexico while Iggy Azalea serving her coffee.

• Haha 6
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.