Jobless used to think he, together with Britney, would take over the world

Start at: 1:11

He is so full of himself. Britney had already taken over the world before she met him. His existence only brings her down. I wish he had never been born.

He and his jealous gambling wife have proven that they can take over the world of evil. w**d and Gamble are the king and queen of Hell. They were born to be together.

I really hope that Preston's girlfriend's family is really normal. He needs to know what a normal family is like and understand that parents work to support their children. Maybe he already realizes that the lifestyle his dad created for him is not okay, which is why he spends a lot of time with his girlfriend's family.

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, Yona said:

Start at: 1:11

He is so full of himself. Britney had already taken over the world before she met him. His existence only brings her down. I wish he had never been born.

He and his jealous gambling wife have proven that they can take over the world of evil. w**d and Gamble are the king and queen of Hell. They were born to be together.

I really hope that Preston's girlfriend's family is really normal. He needs to know what a normal family is like and understand that parents work to support their children. Maybe he already realizes that the lifestyle his dad created for him is not okay, which is why he spends a lot of time with his girlfriend's family.

When it comes down to him and his wife in nowdays, so I have to say that the two are perfect for each other. They are both slackers. Children have "wonderful" motivation. The Spears family will show the kids how to suck money out of people, and Federline how to do nothing :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I always though that Kfed was a bit of an idiotic opportunist who went along with the conservatorship because it suited him and because he was too weak to do anything about it; however, over the last year I have really started to believe that he is a text book narcissist, laking in any sort of empathy for his ex wife, or even his children (in my opinion). She married a version of of her father. He really did believe he would become this big famous rapper and when that was a blatant faliure Britney was the victim of his narcissistic rage and jealousy as a result of this. He has kept punishing her over the years for dumping him by taking her money to furnish his lifestyle, by restricting her ability to parent her children and his latest shenanigans. He is what is described as a "lesser" narcissist in that his manipulations tend to get exposed because he is really is quite thick. This is my theory about him anyway.       

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block