Paris Hilton drops "Stars Are Blind" Remix with Kim Petras

14 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

God d.a.m.n you’re annoying as $h!t.

I’m celebrating and championing women in music. 
hopefully it’s a good dance song I hear we’re about to enter the second coming of EDM I’m really excited for the push dance pop is about to get it could be like 2010 all over again. Madonna has 2 new songs coming out so let’s not rain on these working women’s parade! We are celebrating over here! Go pride month!!

- I wish Britney a good beach day👍

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Loveprofusion said:

I’m celebrating and championing women in music. 
hopefully it’s a good dance song I hear we’re about to enter the second coming of EDM I’m really excited for the push dance pop is about to get it could be like 2010 all over again. Madonna has 2 new songs coming out so let’s not rain on these working women’s parade! We are celebrating over here! Go pride month!!

- I wish Britney a good beach day👍

Newsflash genius, the song “Stars Are Blind” was released ages ago, this is simply a remix. And you can’t be celebrating women while at the same time taking digs at Britney every chance you get. Seriously, why are you here?

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Newsflash genius, the song “Stars Are Blind” was released ages ago, this is simply a remix. And you can’t be celebrating women while at the same time taking digs at Britney every chance you get. Seriously, why are you here?

Yes hopefully they’ve reworked it with a club remix. 
by wishing Britney a good day? That’s the issue I have like sometimes I feel this forum has a cult feel that is different to any other artist forum. And we are not allowed to reference reality.

Britanny has been repeatedly seen in Mexico, on a beach, or twirling/crying/doing skits in her bedroom/living room.  I simply said I hope Britney enjoys her day doing those things while others can make music.
 I’m here because I enjoy Britney and hope she makes good dance music sometime in the 2020s🤞☺️#loveandlightxoxo

Edited by Loveprofusion
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block