Britney's hubby Sam unveils new buzzcut

On 5/27/2023 at 5:47 PM, Emil87 said:

Oh get a grip already. He clearly worked hard for his body, and he doesn’t look like overly muscular either. This is what ********* look like: spacer.png

Anyways..he looks good with the buzz cut.

No, that's not what ********* look like. 🤣 Most gym guys these days use ********* and you need a lot more than just ********* to look like a pro bodybuilder. 99 percent of guys with a body like Sam use *********. Take this from a steroid user.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

No, that's not what ********* look like. 🤣 Most gym guys these days use ********* and you need a lot more than just ********* to look like a pro bodybuilder. 99 percent of guys with a body like Sam use *********. Take this from a steroid user.

Are you saying the guy in the pic I posted achieved that body naturally? 

10 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Are you saying the guy in the pic I posted achieved that body naturally? 

No, of course he used juice to get that body. You missed my point entirely. Steroid use alone doesn't magically get you a body like that. You also need to basically dedicate your entire life to looking like that and also have a genetic predisposition. You posted a picture of a top competitive bodybuilder and said that that is what steroid use looks like, but the reality is that 99 percent of the guys at any gym you go to use them. Most guys who look like Sam use them. I have no doubt in my mind that Sam also achieved his body with steroid use.

Edited by Viking84

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.