Do you think Jamie Lynn looks like Britney?

On 5/20/2023 at 9:16 PM, NotBuyingIt said:

If you think Jamie Lynn was "nearly identical" to Britney when she was younger and that she randomly started looking the way she does today, you can see that even as a child Jamie Lynn's chin, lips, smile, etc. were already distinct from Britney's. This is really what separates her from Britney given that they do share some features such as their eyes. Again, I think Jamie Lynn's situation is extremely similar to Brooke Shields: Very pretty at one point, but certain features such as her chin continued to grow and extend during her teenage years, and she ended up looking very different by the time she was 16-20.

Bottom line: It's not shocking that Jamie Lynn looks the way she does today because she was already starting to look that way as a kid. She and Britney were never actually "twins" when you look at her distinct features including her chin, lips (even before Britney got fillers and surgery), etc. A lot of the pictures of her and Britney looking like "twins" are either cherry picked OR when it was apparent that their hair and makeup was done to look the same. Most of what made Jamie Lynn look super pretty at times was how she was styled like Britney. I remember thinking that as a kid myself - I was less than a year older than Jamie Lynn and I could already tell.

Here's some of her face evolution. Her features were always pointier or rounder, whereas Britney had different facial definition:

gettyimages-78565306.jpg?crop=-8px,1594p

kids-r-us-fall-2002-fashion-show.jpg?s=6

e302c58fbfc6f62a509e79b8bc764299

3577ab137b1c-britney-spears-family-photo

teen-vogue-young-hollywood-party.jpg?s=1

jamie_spears_1215751225.jpg

jamie-lynn-spears-5.jpg

full-jamie-lynn-spears-69602211.jpg

74500348.jpg

This next picture is from 2007 - look at how different she already looks from Britney and how close she looks to herself today in terms of the chin, small lips without an arched top lip, cheek definition, round face, etc.:

Jamie_Lynn_Spears.jpg

Jamie-Lynn-Spears-1.jpg

GettyImages-1448914118-e1672687174912.jp

I'm sorry for those sayin Jamie Lynn was prettier. It must be hard to be blind.

Britney was always prettier than Jamie Lynn and still is. Procedures or not. When Britney was a kid was a doll. Jamie Lynn looks like the average redneck chick. And now is literally a men with a cheap blonde wig.

Edited by Jota del Toro
  • Haha 2
On 5/19/2023 at 7:03 PM, KBax said:

Chile noooooooo, she looks like Ben Affleck in a blonde wig Odetoscy GIF - Odetoscy GIFs

gurlll im in stitches porsha williams lol GIF by Dish Nation

She doesn't look like britney to me, but could she be a sister, yeah. She looked a little more like her as a child, but then the chin definitely took over and she looks more like the father and britney takes more after lynne to me as well.

• Love 3
On 5/19/2023 at 11:16 PM, BritneyWiki said:

I feel like maybe JL got some bad plastic surgery? Not trying to shame her or be mean. But she doesn't look like she naturally aged. Her nose looks like the bone was shaved down to nothing and it's just a flat piece of cartilage. And her chin is so pointy looking now because her nose is so flat. Again sorry for sounding mean but that's what I really think.

I think it’s obvious JL got an unflattering nose job.

• Like 4
On 5/19/2023 at 7:47 PM, MikeHunt said:

They tried to dress her in a youthful way but she looks really bad. It ages her more so and makes her look desperate. Disney did this with Hilary when they were doing the Lizzie reboot, and Hil was older than JL, but Hilary pulled it off.  
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

That is because Hillary Duff is a nice person in and out. Jumanji Lasagna is not and when you are ugly in the inside no matter what you wear you will always look ugly on the outside.

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I can understand people saying that Jamie Lynn no longer resembles Britney, but to act like they did not look almost exactly alike when they were younger shows people are blinded by their biases.

In the video for "Crazy" especially, Britney looks exactly like how Jamie Lynn looked when she was on Zoey 101. 

Come on now, guys.

Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-32-22-PM.png
IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-32-22-PM hosted in ImgBB

Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-31-59-PM.png
IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-31-59-PM hosted in ImgBB

Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-31-36-PM.png
IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-31-36-PM hosted in ImgBB

In these photos, Britney looks a lot like Jamie Lynn too.

Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-30-10-PM.png
IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-30-10-PM hosted in ImgBB

Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-29-46-PM.png
IBB.CO

Image Screenshot-2023-06-21-at-6-29-46-PM hosted in ImgBB

• Like 1

Also, Jamie Lynn has some of Lynne in her too, she is not entirely Jamie facially even now. Jamie Lynn has some of the Italian features just like Britney, from the Maltese side of the family. Anyone claiming she looks 100% like Jamie is biased. 

Edited by Dcarp999

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block