NYC Journalist Asks Why Media Is NOT Paying Attention to CL

2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

And what does Courtney Love know? She really had no business going to the media and insinuate that Britney’s dad ****** her. I think at this point she just needs to butt out. 

That's an old story from a decade ago.

I think the journalist is asking why they won't report on what she's been talking about in recent weeks.

I know TMZ won't report because she's calling them out for being the media mafia 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

That's an old story from a decade ago.

I think the journalist is asking why they won't report on what she's been talking about in recent weeks.

I know TMZ won't report because she's calling them out for being the media mafia 

My point kinda stands tho. To use that story as an example, if that were true that was not her place to share. I don’t know what she thinks she’s privy too. Is she in contact with Britney?

Edited by Gutterguppy1202
  • Love 1

Courtney is definitely not a perfect victim and it's the same reason they ignore Britney and go with the "she's just crazy!!!" narrative. Easier to paint a woman as crazy than to address the abuse they've suffered (and the medias part in that abuse). How about instead of asking questions, that journalist sit down with Courtney and interview her?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Gutterguppy1202 said:

My point kinda stands tho. To use that story as an example, if that were true that was not her place to share. I don’t know what she thinks she’s privy too. Is she in contact with Britney?

Maybe she is? Britney has not come out & said anything negative about courtney. And its very shocking that team con didnt hit her with a lawsuit after saying something that damaging... 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block