Cancel culture

AII

Hi

I have only recently joined exhale and starting to notice that there is a lot of passionate people on here. But I've also noticed that I'm not really allowed to like anyone except Britney Spears. Because I care so much about all of your opinions and I am so desperate to fit in because I don't have a real life outside the internet, I was just wondering, Is there a list somewhere of all of the celebrities we should be counselling or should be cancelled? As I recently found out, I am not allowed to support Meghan Trainor, The Backstreet boys, Kim Petras. 

So that I can focus all of my energy on artists that exhale hasn't cancelled, I was wondering if there was a list somewhere with a list of artists that should be cancelled

Please let me know. I am dying for your validation ❤️❤️ thankyou:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

3 minutes ago, Addicted_Heart said:

People obviously support Britney on the Britney fan forum.

I thought that Jordan announced a few years ago that this was a music for him and it wasn't really a Britney for him anymore... Even though that's what it started out as.. There is supporting Britney, and then there is tearing others down in the name of supporting Britney

1 minute ago, AII said:

I thought that Jordan announced a few years ago that this was a music for him and it wasn't really a Britney for him anymore... Even though that's what it started out as.. There is supporting Britney, and then there is tearing others down in the name of supporting Britney

This website has a Britney forum.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AII said:

There is supporting Britney, and then there is tearing others down in the name of supporting Britney

Usually people like pop culture in general and support other artists and pop culture figures. However people who wronged Britney don't get support from the fans.

If I wasn't a Britney fan I wouldn't be on the Britney fan forum.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Addicted_Heart said:

Usually people like pop culture in general and support other artists and pop culture figures. However people who wronged Britney don't get support from the fans.

If I wasn't a Britney fan I wouldn't be on the Britney fan forum.

I'm not saying I'm not a Britney fan but I think it's okay to express your genuine thoughts. And A lot of the time you aren't even saying anything bad but you are attacked in such a way that is really uncalled for. Also it seems like even the smallest thing that can be linked back to Britney as "wronging her". How is everyone meant to know how everyone is linked in the industry? And just because someone says one thing it doesn't make it true. It doesn't make it false either. But we are living in this world where you can't openly express something or someone that you like without worrying that you are going to get attacked for it

2 minutes ago, AII said:

I'm not saying I'm not a Britney fan but I think it's okay to express your genuine thoughts. And A lot of the time you aren't even saying anything bad but you are attacked in such a way that is really uncalled for. Also it seems like even the smallest thing that can be linked back to Britney as "wronging her". How is everyone meant to know how everyone is linked in the industry? And just because someone says one thing it doesn't make it true. It doesn't make it false either. But we are living in this world where you can't openly express something or someone that you like without worrying that you are going to get attacked for it

Yes I understand your point. You have to also understand that Britney fan forum is full of Britney fans who love her. People can be protective about her. So why would anyone go to the Britney fan forum and make other people upset.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block