Rachel McAdams embraces armpit hair in new Bustle shoot

55 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Have you ever heard of wax or laser?

No what’s that :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

57 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Body hair is off putting, I don't care which celebrity tries to push it.

Cut it off, shave it, laze it- just get rid of it.

I think it’s cool that she doesn’t care what weirdos on the internet think she should do with her body. She’s an Oscar nominated actor and was Regina George, I don’t think it’s for any Internet forum dweller to tell her how her body should be.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, kdub87 said:

No what’s that :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I think it’s cool that she doesn’t care what weirdos on the internet think she should do with her body. She’s an Oscar nominated actor and was Regina George, I don’t think it’s for any Internet forum dweller to tell her how her body should be.

Since when someone is a ''weirdo'' for removing body hair because of hygiene and aesthetics?

9 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Since when someone is a ''weirdo'' for removing body hair because of hygiene and aesthetics?

Since when is weird to just embrace what is naturally there? 
Don’t really understand how it’s looked at as so disgusting when it’s ok for guys to have it but such a no for women. 

• Love 3
17 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

They aren’t, but people who think they have a right to tell others how their bodies should be on the internet certainly are. Also, what’s hygiene got to do with anything? The vast majority of men don’t shave their pits, why would it be suddenly unhygienic when women don’t?

Let her live and just worry about your own armpits.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.