Were you shook by Britney doing the original choreography during Slave 4 U? (Femme Fatale Tour)

• Super Mods
Just now, KrisJ said:

Maybe she gave it Justice once or twice but her delivery was lackluster. Don’t blame her tho since she was on a cocktail of ***** supplied by Team CON. She did well given the circumstances 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: Of course we didn’t know that then but I was amazed seeing her do all of the original choreography. She’s amazing 🤍

• Love 5

Choreography-wise this was the most consistent performance of the whole tour. Period GIF by MOODMAN

Besides her delivery (which considering what we know today, she did A LOT) the other performances were filled with arms movements, hands movements and so on...

I also love that little dance break before the last chorus, nothing special, but it was a nice touch :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Super Mods
35 minutes ago, Exhaolic said:

Choreography-wise this was the most consistent performance of the whole tour. Period GIF by MOODMAN

Besides her delivery (which considering what we know today, she did A LOT) the other performances were filled with arms movements, hands movements and so on...

I also love that little dance break before the last chorus, nothing special, but it was a nice touch :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I loved that extra dance break :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 1

I’ll never know how people say they didn’t know she was being overly medicated by her team when a whole era of

exists. 

I have a love/hate relationship with this era…I was as excited as possible about every little thing - but it was beyond obvious she was being way overly medicated and even forced to an extent. 

Edited by Danielle1987
  • Love 5
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

I’ll never know how people say they didn’t know she was being overly medicated by her team when a whole era of

exists. 

I have a love/hate relationship with this era…I was as excited as possible about every little thing - but it was beyond obvious she was being way overly medicated and even forced to an extent. 

:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

14 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Maybe she gave it Justice once or twice but her delivery was lackluster. Don’t blame her tho since she was on a cocktail of ***** supplied by Team CON. She did well given the circumstances 

That's what I was about to say. I don't know why they would force her to do old choreography that we could easily compare to past performances online. New choreo would have been better for that reason and probably would keep it fresh for her. 

It's great choreography but I imagine it must get boring after doing it long enough. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

exists. 

I think something happened in late-2009 that made them overly medicate her she's been like this since candies era

This one is from one of the 2009 candies interview her glow and glimpse of confidence is still there but you can see the Early signs of anxious, paranoid Britney:

And this one is from the 2010 candies interview you can see she started to become more and more anxious, paranoid but not in full form:

2011 and after wards it's obvious now that her confidence and glow destroyed by team con and medications that they force her to take:

These may be the side effects of the medications and lost of hope, confidence, glow I don't know when we will see the original Britney again :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

I think something happened in late-2009 that made them overly medicate her she's been like this since candies era

This one is from one of the 2009 candies interview her glow and glimpse of confidence is still there but you can see the Early signs of anxious, paranoid Britney:

And this one is from the 2010 candies interview you can see she started to become more and more anxious, paranoid but not in full form:

2011 and after wards it's obvious now that her confidence and glow destroyed by team con and medications that they force her to take:

These may be the side effects of the medications and lost of hope, confidence, glow I don't know when we will see the original Britney again :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

:canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block