Were you shook by Britney doing the original choreography during Slave 4 U? (Femme Fatale Tour)

The album will always be one of my favorites but the era as a fan besides the visuals was so sad to witness. I actually stepped away from here for a long while as a fan because it was sad seeing her like that. Everyone was so hard on her and knowing what we know now, I’m glad I did leave and didn’t let everyone tell me how I should have felt about her during that time.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

After how much this song was just walked to during Circus Tour, I was very excited about there being so much more of the original choreography. I looked at this as her warming up to get back into the groove. In my head, Femme Fataleney was going to lead straight to 2016ney. I was deluded and it took me some time to realize that Circusney still had that x factor energy, even if she wasn’t doing all that she was capable of. Clearly she had her reasons though, and FFney was even more in the thick of that pain and suffering. 

It’s so weird to think that post-primeney time is twice as long as primeney era. We really have to get over it. That performer - of the first 6-7 years of her pop career - is never coming back. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Tetris said:

After how much this song was just walked to during Circus Tour, I was very excited about there being so much more of the original choreography. I looked at this as her warming up to get back into the groove. In my head, Femme Fataleney was going to lead straight to 2016ney. I was deluded and it took me some time to realize that Circusney still had that x factor energy, even if she wasn’t doing all that she was capable of. Clearly she had her reasons though, and FFney was even more in the thick of that pain and suffering. 

It’s so weird to think that post-primeney time is twice as long as primeney era. We really have to get over it. That performer - of the first 6-7 years of her pop career - is never coming back. 

I thought it was a huge step up from the performance during The Circus Tour. I agree that it was exciting! 

Are you asking me if I was shook?

I literally checked fan videos to see on which side of the stage she would make the part of the choreo where she gets on the floor because I wanted to make sure I got a ticket on that exact same side of the stage so I could be closer to her during that moment and be slayed at maximum potential and I did and it was awesome.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Are you asking me if I was shook?

I literally checked fan videos to see on which side of the stage she would make the part of the choreo where she gets on the floor because I wanted to make sure I got a ticket on that exact same side of the stage so I could be closer to her during that moment and be slayed at maximum potential and I did and it was awesome.

:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

9 hours ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

I think something happened in late-2009 that made them overly medicate her she's been like this since candies era

This one is from one of the 2009 candies interview her glow and glimpse of confidence is still there but you can see the Early signs of anxious, paranoid Britney:

And this one is from the 2010 candies interview you can see she started to become more and more anxious, paranoid but not in full form:

2011 and after wards it's obvious now that her confidence and glow destroyed by team con and medications that they force her to take:

These may be the side effects of the medications and lost of hope, confidence, glow I don't know when we will see the original Britney again :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Lovely post! Very nice observation. I am going to say you are indeed spot on. 
I’ve always been “interested” in this transition & I must say - esp.  as someone who has been on multiple psychotropic medications - this is how many of them affect someone. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Danielle1987 said:

Lovely post! Very nice observation. I am going to say you are indeed spot on. 
I’ve always been “interested” in this transition & I must say - esp.  as someone who has been on multiple psychotropic medications - this is how many of them affect someone. 

It was very noticeable. Even her voice got deeper, even after the famous GMA/Femme Fatale cold. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block