Old leaked e-mail from Lindsay Lohan talking about the "Bimbo Summit"

This one leaked a long time ago but I don't think many people seem to remember this one. It's a leaked e-mail exchange between Lindsay Lohan and  Shanna Moakler from 2006. Lindsay calls the picture of her, Paris and Britney a "photo-op" and says Kevin Federline is a "crazy sob".

EU4oe3TWkAIeIj5?format=jpg&name=900x900

Source : 

The whole thing was staged and Britney being seen with Paris was a very bad publicity stunt arranged by Larry which is why she fired him. It wasn’t authentic and they weren't friends. Paris publicly trashed Britney after this and always hated Lindsay.

This was known back then but some like to rewrite history into Paris being a good person rather than the racist nepotism bully she really is.

Just a reminder:

spacer.png

spacer.png

“Paris has done horrible things to Lindsay,” says a young woman who sometimes rolls with their posse. “And still Lindsay will call her, saying, ‘I want to be friends again.’ Even after ‘Firecrotch.’ She never had a high-school experience, and for her, this is it. And Paris is the leader of this tiny clique of people who hang out together and do coke and hate each other. It’s just like Mean Girls—except with paparazzi.”

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, zone_ said:

The whole thing was staged and Britney being seen with Paris was a very bad publicity stunt arranged by Larry which is why she fired him. It wasn’t authentic and they weren't friends. Paris publicly trashed Britney after this and always hated Lindsay.

This was known back then but some like to rewrite history into Paris being a good person rather than the racist nepotism bully she really is.

Just a reminder:

spacer.png

spacer.png

“Paris has done horrible things to Lindsay,” says a young woman who sometimes rolls with their posse. “And still Lindsay will call her, saying, ‘I want to be friends again.’ Even after ‘Firecrotch.’ She never had a high-school experience, and for her, this is it. And Paris is the leader of this tiny clique of people who hang out together and do coke and hate each other. It’s just like Mean Girls—except with paparazzi.”

I believe Britney and Paris night outs were photo op too but Britney was an adult and she chose to party with Paris. 

8 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

I believe Britney and Paris night outs were photo op too but Britney was an adult and she chose to party with Paris. 

Yes she agreed to it but it was still set up by her shady manager who she had just rehired. I know Britney was grown but that doesn’t mean she wasn’t taken advantage of while vulnerable and going through her divorce. She trusted a lot of the wrong people including Paris who was known for causing drama for publicity and being very fake in general.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block