Old leaked e-mail from Lindsay Lohan talking about the "Bimbo Summit"

10 hours ago, Kevney said:

how does something like this leak

Their Myspace and phone accs were hacked like all the time back in the day lol

8 hours ago, icybaby said:

Did Paris mentioned it in her book. I think Paris and Britney night outs were photo ops too. At least Paris was using it for sure. Too bad that much attention didn't go too well for Britney. 

Of course she mentioned it, it's one of her life highlights/one of the few things that will make casual people still click on articles with her name on it. I think Vanity fair posted an excerpt: 

VF%20PHOTO.jpg?mbid=social_retweet
WWW.VANITYFAIR.COM

In an exclusive excerpt from Paris: The Memoir, the heiress, DJ, and now author draws a connection between the fervor of the paparazzi in 2006 and her experience at Provo Canyon School...

Basically now that she's publicly in good terms with Lindsay (after pretty much bullying her for a decade for no reason) she's to cover her tracks in regards to that story she randomly made up in the mid/late 10s about Lindsay "crashing" their night and "not being invited".

She's even tried to come up with some sort of explanation (if you can even call it that lmao) as to why her publicist was literally es***ting Lindsay to the car (if she really wasn't supposed to be there) after people have been pointing it out... it's so obvious Paris/her team planned that so Lindsay would deny on camera her claims to paparazz from earlier that night that Paris hit her.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

All of all celebrities you can hang out with why would you choose this two..?

Because at the time they were the biggest/most famous celebs (meaning they could basically do whatever they wanted anywhere) and even if they got a lot of criticism by the media a lot of people would probably still want to party with them if they had the chance because it'd be fun lol? I don't think Britney and Lindsay used to really hang out tho, they were together maybe like 2/3 times? and probably because they just happened to be at the same place at the same time.

• Super Mods
On 3/17/2023 at 4:42 PM, jordeezy said:

MySpace was such an era and its a shame that it's lost forever. I'd love to see my fabulous 15 year old self again but I deleted all those pics lol

Lol same.

I,too, was 15 during its peak.

In my opinion, Myspace was BETTER than Facebook because u got to make ur own creative wallpaper and have a playlist play music whenever someone went on ur profile.

I am curious if mine still exists or if I deleted it.

Its been so long since ive had it, I forgot lol

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block