More new 2003 photoshoot from Britneysvault

I know these are super edited to get rid of any minor imperfections but I will never not be over this photoshoot. She looked absolutely stunning. The hair, the clothes, the poses. Nothing but a vibe and a breath of fresh air. These photos epitomize how she truly was the IT girl of that time. I miss her, thank you for sharing. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 5
  • Like 2

I’ve always loved this photoshoot.

it reminds me of how exciting it was when the first photo from this shoot was leaked and we finally knew a new era was coming.  At that point, the NFL Kickoff performance hadn’t been announced yet, no music news and it was the longest musical hiatus we had had from Britney up until that point.

Such a fun time to be a Britney fan.

Edit: This was the first photo leaked. It was a signed copy that had been sent to someone.

Edited by Ehju0901
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

Don't care about photos..Tell him to leak circus rehearsal 

Guys I don't have any contacts with Britneysvault I'm just sharing what he's sharing on Instagram.

9 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

I know these are super edited to get rid of any minor imperfections but I will never not be over this photoshoot. She looked absolutely stunning. The hair, the clothes, the poses. Nothing but a vibe and a breath of fresh air. These photos epitomize how she truly was the IT girl of that time. I miss her, thank you for sharing. 

Ikr!!! he's explained that he don't like to share unretouched images because he wants to protect Britney in some way

In my opinion I think it's okay to share unretouched too I don't think Britney will have a problem with that because she were the one who agree to release unretouched 2009 photoshoot back then.

8 hours ago, samwoods321 said:

Release the rehearsals britneys vault. That's all we want 

I'm not britneysvault but it'll be nice if he share those too!

3 minutes ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

Guys I don't have any contacts with Britneysvault I'm just sharing what he's sharing on Instagram.

Ikr!!! he's explained that he don't like to share unretouched images because he wants to protect Britney in some way

In my opinion I think it's okay to share unretouched too I don't think Britney will have a problem with that because she were the one who agree to release unretouched 2009 photoshoot back then.

I'm not britneysvault but it'll be nice if he share those too!

That narrative was put out by her team when the first huge leaks of full res pictures were starting to happen.

The Candies pictures leaked through fans/collectors/sellers/traders, Britney had nothing to do with the leak and her PR team put out that narrative just to hid the fact that Mark Liddell was h-worded to get those pictures.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Like 1
Just now, CJMCH said:

That narrative was put out by her team when the first huge leaks of full res pictures were starting to happen.

The Candies pictures leaked through fans/collectors/sellers/traders, Britney had nothing to do with the leak and her PR team put out that narrative just to hide the fact that Mark Liddell was h-worded to get those pictures.

Omg I didn't knew this thanks for letting me know!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
13 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

I know!

The Britney and ITZ eras were the peak of her Beauty.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.