Nicki Minaj ate and left no crumbs.... 'Red Ruby da Sleeze' out now

I LOVE THE ******* FOXY BROWN INSPO! This hits hard. It’s catchy, it’s futuristic, the ad-libs omfg, the delivery is chefs kiss, the bars, the metaphorsssss, the singing….. NAH! The sample is used in a good wayyyyyy unlike the SFG one!!!!! Love it! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: ANYWAY NI-HÂO :bouncey: also can we talk about the opening line…. Jesus Christ, that has so many meanings:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Love 3

This is giving me old NM vibes. Unfortunately it sounds like it's lacking structure on the first few listens. Just because you rap, it's no excuse to think that a mess of a song is acceptable. First few listens it's a 6/10. I wish her well. I hope she makes $50 from this. It will probably chart high just because of the long delay from her previous song. Let's not forget... That doesn't necessarily mean it's a good song. It just means a great marketing team Britney Spears Yes GIF

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Style. In Moscow said:

I LOVE THE ******* FOXY BROWN INSPO! This hits hard. It’s catchy, it’s futuristic, the ad-libs omfg, the delivery is chefs kiss, the bars, the metaphorsssss, the singing….. NAH! The sample is used in a good wayyyyyy unlike the SFG one!!!!! Love it! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: ANYWAY NI-HÂO :bouncey: also can we talk about the opening line…. Jesus Christ, that has so many meanings:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Agreed! It's really hot. I love everything about it. Definitely more hot than SFG. IT MAKES ME FEEL **** :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I like it. It’s refreshing. People can’t do what Nicki can. 

Exactly. This single doesn’t chase a formula to break some charts - if it slays, it slays, but what I love the most is the versatility. I mean, can we stop for a moment and appreciate the punchlines, the flows and the Exotic sound that this song has? Nicki proves again that she has NO competition and can stand out effortlessly, whether we talk a rapper and/or a pop star.

Super Freaky Girl stayed on the top #40 Hot 100 for 5 or 6 months. What else do you need? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block