Ava Max is getting dragged once again, in a nylon interview by Bradley stern of all people

and this is putting it nicely, they're not liking the comments,  after all according to her own self hype, Sweet but psycho was the song that helped pop music. 

But yeah, it's literally as put in reddit and a few other forums, the most creepy pasta thing to come to pop music and they know she won't get dropped due to the climate today,,but they're not happy with her statements of ignorance towards lady gaga (basically the comparisons are s**ist), she literally said some other stuff and I can't believe (well I can), Bradley allowed her to be this deliousnal saying without me as an American dance act, American based pop music would be boring...

She did say that her label wanted her to do R&B and she said I'm white,  that's literally not allowed in today's climate,  white girl,,dance music icon. 

• Super Mods

She did say that her label wanted her to do R&B and she said I'm white,  that's literally not allowed in today's climate,  white girl,,dance music icon. 

did she lie though? It's a fact that most white girls were shut down for stepping out of the pop zone and trying genres dominated by black artists. I absolutely understand her frustration ngl

• Like 3
6 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

did she lie though? It's a fact that most white girls were shut down for stepping out of the pop zone and trying genres dominated by black artists. I absolutely understand her frustration ngl

Luckily we got ITZ 20 years ago.  :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.