Criminal - Tracking Thread (5th Day with over 150k streams)

8 hours ago, Emil87 said:

With how many of this new generation are bums or dating one, I’m not surprised that this song is so relatable to them. 

Or our generation not believing this could ever happen to us when it came out haha never found it relatable then (still loved it) but now hard to listen without getting mad/sad haha up there with Everytime/InsideOut/UnusualYou/Blur/WhyShouldIBeSad + unreleased gem Hooked On-Sugar Fall 

this is all I want as a Britney Fan moving forward is her perfect ability to showcase the broken/neediness of love like no one else in pop has (imo) come close to… it’s hard to feel unwanted by those you want when you are constantly wanted by those you don’t want! It’s a weird conundrum that I can only imagine is 1000000% harder when the world is watching! 

happy for my obscurity when I focus on her 

❤️ you B true soldier in the quest for true love without loosing yourself ❤️

hard path but can only hope will pay off in the end 🥰❤️🤓

• Love 4

Shoot, I'm so old on Exhale I remember Jordan posting about the possibility of a live performance of the song while Britney was touring...never forgot. Although, I'm not going to hold Jordan accountable for Team Con's shortcomings...if 'Someday (I will understand)', 'Criminal', 'Cinderella', 'Before the Goodbye', and 'Inside Out' receive live vocals one day, I will essentially be satisfied as Britney fan.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I agree they should have milked that era way more, so many radio friendly songs. Instead, they proceeded with “Britney Jean”, a complete s**t stain on an otherwise flawless discography. I don’t think I’ll ever get over it. 

My thoughts and feelings exactly... And I'm still petty AF about it!!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, 517113 said:

Shoot, I'm so old on Exhale I remember Jordan posting about the possibility of a live performance of the song while Britney was touring...never forgot. Although, I'm not going to hold Jordan accountable for Team Con's shortcomings...if 'Someday (I will understand)', 'Criminal', 'Cinderella', 'Before the Goodbye', and 'Inside Out' receive live vocals one day, I will essentially be satisfied as Britney fan.

No, go ahead and drag him. He deserves it. He was a verified, certified troll during FF-BJ era. Desert performance, hi!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.