Rumor: Katy Perry & Dua Lipa have a collaboration coming

Cqleb

22 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if she reached out to Ariana first. Katy desperately needs a hit. She hasn’t had a top 10 hit for nearly 6 years. Good luck to her :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

watch it’s gonna be a mismastch of a random artists 🤭

”announcing my new single summer love feat. ariana grande, Chance the rapper, & jojo siwa :bouncey:

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

it COULD be good actually. Dua killed it with FN and Katy has some bops here and there on her latests albums (Cry About It Later for example) :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I’ve enjoyed lots of Katy over the years. Smile was all pretty good in my opinion, and Champagne Problems is a great one to blast out when the neighbours kids are being ***holes, as we sip champagne in the swim spa, cackling at other people’s horrible life choices!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block