Harvey Levin says he has been working on Britney Story for 3 Days; Says he's talked to multiple sources. there's a big conflict in her camp between people that say she needs intervention and those that don't

9 hours ago, Antidote said:

I dont understand why he is not sued for defamation, slander and image damage?

Well because there might be an actual source, if you sue, TMZ can expose the truth that there was an intervention.

I think it might be true, but its not because they are worried she will die, maybe they just want her to see a doctor and be off socials.

Oh man! I am just so tired of this " he says, she says" tripe. 

Intervention is needed when you know the person is in desperate need of help. Britney has just been free of the 13+ abuse . If anything she needs loving and caring people around her who supports her even if she is abusing caffeine :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

, which I hope she has.

It's giving.....2007 all over again. 

Who is this family source always talking to TMZ? See Season 16 GIF by The Simpsons

1 hour ago, ganja_danja said:

Don't knock the hairline-impared 😭

Oh I can appreciate me a bald daddy, but Harvey Levin ain’t it. He should just shave his head already, so we can all speculate on his mental state. This peckerhead has so much bad karma coming his way it’s insane. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

It’s pathetic that TMZ casually don’t expect Britney to see their fake exclusives just because we don’t see her much outside of her instagram but clearly she does see what’s going on. No matter how many times they get shut down they’re gonna keep tearing her down for sport and have her to respond to it every other week because that’s how over-obsessed they are with her and like she said why is it still legal and when will it end? 

• Love 2

Britney is healing more and more. She's gaining much more confidence. She's making smarter and smarter decisions over time but somehow, she's closer to an intervention now than she was before? I don't buy it. Britney back then didn't even address these rumors or articles by herself, but she's strong enough to not only address them but make a joke out of it. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Page Six has another report trying to paint Jamie as a saint, I guess we now know (duh) where this is coming from

britney-spears-instagram-dad.jpg?quality
PAGESIX.COM

Britney Spears' medical issues are "far more complex" than her fans realize, as those who know her say they remain worried for her well-being.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

this quite literally confirms everything i've been saying about this story being directly from team con. ALL jamie has wanted to do is humiliate britney by releasing her medical records and vindicate himself. he couldn't do it legally, so he went the smear campaign route. that source? the one that "hates to say it" who mentioned there wasn't an evaluation done to terminate the con? KFED. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, easy said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

this quite literally confirms everything i've been saying about this story being directly from team con. ALL jamie has wanted to do is humiliate britney by releasing her medical records and vindicate himself. he couldn't do it legally, so he went the smear campaign route. that source? the one that "hates to say it" who mentioned there wasn't an evaluation done to terminate the con? KFED. 

It's interesting to point that the article while defending Jamie, also says that he doesn't want her medical record out there?!! WTF? That's all he's been asking the court for months now. These so called "sources" can't get their facts straight 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

It's interesting to point that the article while defending Jamie, also says that he doesn't want her medical record out there?!! WTF? That's all he's been asking the court for months now. These so called "sources" can't get their facts straight 

💯

team con has always been messy liars, now that they have to come up with cover ups to their lies faster in the age of social media and britney having her voice amplified by millions to debunk them simultaneously, they'll be caught even faster. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.