Britney comments on intervention drama in new video: "This week in the news it said that I almost died and that I have a manager and 'doctors'"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

55 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Can't wait for all the people who said "it's not her posting I wish she would just make a video saying she is fine...blah blah blah" to come out and say this isn't her lol it's always something.

I love that she never lost her dorkiness it's so cute 

now it's she should do it live cause otherwise how do we know it's recent :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I still feel like this is similar to when she was "answering questions" on Instagram before the cship was terminated. The "Britney is dead" rumors were so stupid and out of control but seemingly were put to bed when she was out to dinner acting "manic".

Most people (at least those with half a brain) knew she was alive, but the stories she is seemingly responding to over the last few days aren't that she's dead, but that she's not well and at risk of dying and it's 2008 all over again. Based on what we've seen, I think that's a little extreme. For anyone who remembers 2007-2008, she was out of control and putting herself in really dangerous situations. I don't think that's the case now, especially since she's over a decade older and a different person, but it does seem like she's struggling with a new reality and having the opportunity to have a voice for probably the first time in her adult life.

It just worries me that she says she's not under the care of any medical doctors. I don't think she needs to be committed, but I do hope she finds a medical professional she can trust who can act in her best interests and recommend a way for her to live her life on her own terms in a healthy way 

:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, bk2021 said:

That big wide open smile she did after saying "Feelin myself" is the same smile I fell in love with over 20 years ago and it seems like she hasn't done it in a while. Love her.

THIS!!! I kept watching and watching. Over and over. Just for that part!! 

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Edited by richluv0715
11 hours ago, britneyluv said:

It just worries me that she says she's not under the care of any medical doctors. 

Well she must be seeing someone to be getting a prescription ****. Even in Murrica  antidepressants must come with counselling and therapy. Surely.

On 2/10/2023 at 1:48 PM, LizeS_ said:

Stop talking **** and stop pill-shaming people!! Meds are necessary when treating depression and other mental health issues!! Most current antidepressants are saving lives out there, just like Prozac saved mine since I have borderline disorder and OCD and was on the brink of suicide in 2016. Using meds it's about fixing a chemical unbalance on your brain and don't tell that shrooms can do that! Please, educate yourself and have some emphaty. If someone out there just read this stupid comment, don't pay attention. Keep taking your meds and going to your doctor and don't listen to ignorance. 

Clearly you misunderstood my point. 

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with taking meds. 

The issue is that Prozac is almost 40 years old. There are a ton of other meds and therapies that work better with less side effects. 

If I had Britney’s financial resources and connections, I would try the best treatments possible. 

Prozac is for us commoners. I would love to try other therapies and meds but my insurance along with 95% of the populations insurance won’t cover. 

it’s just sad that the she is on such a dated medication when there are so many other better next-gen meds, therapies, and alternative therapies out there. 

all I am saying, is that SHE should have access to better meds and therapies. She deserves better than Prozac.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block