Britney comments on intervention drama in new video: "This week in the news it said that I almost died and that I have a manager and 'doctors'"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Kevney said:

i wonder who tells her this news because they never said she almost died. i really feel Sam is a big big big big issue in this. 

TMZ reported this today:

-- A third source says, "This is 2008 all over again. There is serious fear she is either going to die or kill someone. She is abusing caffeine, Adderall, and anything she can get her hands on. She is not taking her medication, which is essential to stabilize her mood and is unknowingly trying to self-medicate with other substances, which is exacerbating her mental illness."

• Love 1
  • Like 3
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Drag them Britney!!

And not her making this in the morning when the “articles” claimed she sleeps all day. Wrong again motherF***ers!

Also Adderall keeps you up if you’re abusing it. The inconsistencies with reporting are hilarious 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

So proud of her, she has dealt with this so well. Unfortunately, TMZ and the other trash outlets will probably continue to harass her but she is so strong she won't be destroyed by them :bsass_britney_boys_nod:

She is an indestructible force. I just know TCon is scared of what she has planned bc no way they're doing this smear campaign out of nowhere

• Love 4
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Kevney said:

i wonder who tells her this news because they never said she almost died. i really feel Sam is a big big big big issue in this. 

You’re clearly another one just like Ace of Base. The headline was that they are afraid she will die. You think Sam’s an issue? Lmao

• Haha 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block