Sam Smith breaks the Internet with new photo for Perfect magazine

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, SouthernOreo said:

GOOOOO SAMMY!!! Someone representing AVERAGE/HUSKY GUYS!!! Not everyone has the body of a gym rat. Not everyone wants that type of body. That's not the ONLY type of body that's attractive. One, he's not fat and he's not obese. Mind you, he's 6'2" and he carries his weight quite damn well. Can we stop thinking that only men with muscular bodies are attractive and the ONLY type of body to have or that's acceptable?? I hope those of you who are bashing him for loving who he is AS HE IS never end up with a health issue that'll cause you to gain weight. It's effing ridiculous and saddening. Truly. 

hmmm you're right to a point. Are muscular bodies way more attractive compared to chubby/fat ones? Absolutely yes. Are muscular bodies the only acceptable ones? Absolutely not.

So you need to make a difference here, which is what I think most people fail. Do you want to be accepted, or do you want to be desired? If you want to be accepted, you absolutely will be, even with a fat/chubby body. Will you be ***ually desired? No, for the most part, no. You will be, but by a very small % of fetishizers.

If you do want to be ***ually desired and for ppl to drool over you or have extremely hot men be attracted to you, then yes, you need to work out and you need to be muscular. It's how society works and it's how a human brain works. You can't force people to believe that high fat % is hot, it's not. Our brains don't like it, it's an evolutionary trait because our brains connect this to bad genetic material. 

So Sam Smith, and any chubby/fat guy absolutely has every right to flaunt it. What they don't have the right though, is to be offended when they find out people arent attracted to it. 

• Like 5
4 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Just because he feels comfortable in something doesn't mean it has to be aesthetically pleasing for everyone else.

He knows what he is doing, he likes the attention, otherwise he would simply done this in a privacy of his home and not on a cover of magazine.

To go into showbiz and expect only positive reaction is nothing but dumb.

This. Sick of the tired woke inclusivity bregade.

All for people being themselves, but I LIKE WHAT I LIKE; and 

This I DO NOT. 

ok :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It’s all shock value. This whole era of his is all for attention. I’m all for self expression and being yourself but this isn’t the way to go about it. 

It’s sad artists have to succumb to stuff like this to sell records and keep people talking. 

And no if it was a “hot” guy doing this I would say the same thing. It’s gross no matter who is doing it. 

Shaming them is like being bigots...  I see so many of you think in the stereotype way...

Sad Pink Hair GIF by BabylonBee

If I based my life on my body It would be very very sad... It's like being an alcoholic, or a **** abuser... It isn't healthy for your mind and even your body. I was a gym addicted and guess what, when I stopped I had so many physical problems cause my body was too stressed from the gym routines. I had a belly operation cause gym destroyed my intestine. I still have several digestive problems to this day. 

Not that I don't like muscular bodies (not too much it's unhealthy), neither more fat bodies (not too much, it's unhealthy)... But I can't **** i n g stand people who can't shout their mouth on somebody's image. If you're hurt maybe you are the problem...

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

So I prefer somebody comfortable in their body than being mind blown by anyway unhealthy behaviors..  and guess what, they are not at all obese, if you say that you are ignorant,  obese is another standard and obese people shouldn't be bullied but helped cause it's an health problem. 

And about eyes hurt I'm really sorry but you can look away cause your head can turn if you didn't know that.

Looking Strike A Pose GIF

Enough is enough. Some of you really behave like a group of exhausted hens (didn't want to offend any animal anyway).

portal chinese GIF by sthig

Get a life, judge less and do something! 

Happy Video Art GIF by J. Robinson

Veronica Mars Middle Finger GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.