Britney's friends and family reportedly planned an intervention: "I'm afraid she's gonna die."

Message added by Jordan Miller,

10 hours ago, BritneyFanatic2014 said:

I believe it. Y’all are nuts to think she’s okay. Some of you were like 2 during 2007 and 2008, none of this behavior is normal. She clearly needs help, and she should get it, and the people around her know her better than everyone. Tbh she seems like a totally different human than even in 2016. 

listen, doesnt mean she needs a conservatorship but it’s okay to admit she needs more help than she’s getting. Maybe she is going to get it now though.

i trust Sam after all this, she clearly freaked out in that restaurant and he helped make sure she was protected

Again what video did we watch because I saw no freak out in that restaurant. I saw an annoyed Britney put up a menu in front of her face because like every other normal human being unless you love that kind of attention, doesn’t want to be filmed, especially when they’re trying to have a nice dinner.

• Love 6
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

I’m not sure what you mean by easy comments boo if you’re Monica and taking it personal boo that’s your choice if you feel like a gif was directed at you honey! 

Don’t lie on me and pretend that I’m talking behind your back over an easy gif! Girl please Hungry Food GIF by 8it

i'm not taking it personal, i would have to value your opinion to care about it. i'm just not as stupid as you think i am. and you're not as clever as you think you are. like i said, just @ me next time and i'll be happy to play with y'all :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Omg sis you are a mess chile 

spacer.png

you and ol diamond stay messy in these threads constantly derailing from the topic at hand. but i expect nothing less. the difference? if i'm talking about you, i will @ you and let you know. i don't have to do it slyly and hide. what are you scared of?

• Love 2
Just now, easy said:

i'm not taking it personal, i would have to value your opinion to care about it. i'm just not as stupid as you think i am. and you're not as clever as you think you are. like i said, just @ me next time and i'll be happy to play with y'all :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

What are you talking about sis? What opinion did I give on you? Serving delusional plates at the buffet babe? Hungry Food GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Haha 3
Just now, easy said:

you and ol diamond stay messy in these threads constantly derailing from the topic at hand. but i expect nothing less. the difference? if i'm talking about you, i will @ you and let you know. i don't have to do it slyly and hide. what are you scared of?

What did I say? You’re still not saying! Cause if an easy gif you’re taking it personal and sitting on pressed status boo? Side Eye What GIF by Luvvie Ajayi Jones

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

So talking about Sam stans you automatically think it’s you babe? Honey stop acting like you were attacked and “talked-about” behind your back sis! 

Basketball Wives GIF by VH1

again, you are not as clever as you think you are. i find it funny that you KNOW i am not sam stan, until your buddy comes around and then it's kiking about slayer and i. i guess the other usernames aren't as simple for y'all to manipulate so they're just considered his "side chicks" right? because according to you and daniela, anyone that doesn't fall into the "sam is bad" narrative obviously wants to **** him, right?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, easy said:

again, you are not as clever as you think you are. i find it funny that you KNOW i am not sam stan, until your buddy comes around and then it's kiking about slayer and i. i guess the other usernames aren't as simple for y'all to manipulate so they're just considered his "side chicks" right? because according to you and daniela, anyone that doesn't fall into the "sam is bad" narrative obviously wants to **** him, right?

I didn’t say anything you posed in this comment where are you pulling these lies from? Jimbos failed depo? You are serving extra and very messy over nothing boo! If you’re looking to drum up lies book your ticket, and go apply at tri star honey! Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Haha 2

I didn’t say anything you posed in this comment where are you pulling these lies from? Jimbos failed depo? You are serving extra and very messy over nothing boo! If you’re looking to drum up lies book your ticket and go appt at tri star honey! Big Mouth Lol GIF by MOODMAN

and you are trying to gaslight and manipulate when what you said and daniela said is right there for everyone to see. i'd have more respect for you if you would have just admitted it rather than this MESSY attempt at spinning the truth. but if conspiracy theorist are gonna do anything, it's attempt to manipulate reality.

1 minute ago, easy said:

and you are trying to gaslight and manipulate when what you said and daniela said is right there for everyone to see. i'd have more respect for you if you would have just admitted it rather than this MESSY attempt at spinning the truth. but if conspiracy theorist are gonna do anything, it's attempt to manipulate reality.

I think you're confusing what I said versus what others say sweetie. I clearly said Sam's side chicks are easy but also slayers sis.

You clearly took it personal and want to drum up some nonexistent recipe to spoil a batch of lumpy gravy.

Nobody is manipulating you honey, you're turning a regular restroom visit into a diarrhea mess over nothing. 

Episode 1 Showtime GIF by Ray Donovan

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, easy said:

Don’t worry, they’ll turn it around on you and claim your derailing the thread when they start getting backed into a corner they obviously can’t get out of :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Love 1

I think you're confusing what I said versus what others say sweetie. I clearly said Sam's side chicks are easy but also slayers sis.

You clearly took it personal and want to drum up some nonexistent recipe to spoil a batch of lumpy gravy.

Nobody is manipulating you honey, you're turning a regular restroom visit into a diarrhea mess over nothing. 

Episode 1 Showtime GIF by Ray Donovan

and who does your buddy consider the side chicks? what makes them so easy? or slayers? again. you aren't clever. 

like i said, i'd have to value your opinion to take it personally. i find it hilarious how quickly your opinion shifts depending on who you're speaking with. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.