Where is this Beyonce hate train headed and WHY NOW?

Beyonce rumors and alleged tea is being spilled all throughout the gossip streets. From her alleged old bodyguard talking about her, her ex bf speaking on her, stories of her being on *****, her writing credits being questioned, ect... it seems that Beyonce is now getting her first real taste of backlash. It always seemed like she was untouchable but now all of these new rumors and old topics are being brought back to the forefront. Is there something brewing behind the scenes? 

What do you think?

You know what I think? We need to provide understanding for Beyoncé in the same way we do Britney. There are leaches around everyone. Britney’s bodyguards and team have all tried selling her out with ridiculous rumours in the past. I mean her stupid former bodyguard who claimed she’d try to seduce him. Who is to say this isn’t the case for Beyoncé? 

Before anyone starts dying about writing credits and stealing, look at the Early Mornin writing credits frustration and accept that this is common practice in the industry. Beyoncé is not perfect and while you could argue the worship is overrated, literally who cares. It is music. And good music at that. If you don’t like her just stop following her or change the channel :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

PS jordeezy this comment isn’t for you, this is for the comments and hate train that is to follow justifying this 

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Honestly it was a matter of time, we build these people up just to tear them down :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:  I loooove her, but ngl I have been getting a little tired of people speaking of her like she’s some kind of God. And her ticket prices turned me off, coming from someone that sang about quitting your job. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

You know what I think? We need to provide understanding for Beyoncé in the same way we do Britney. There are leaches around everyone. Britney’s bodyguards and team have all tried selling her out with ridiculous rumours in the past. I mean her stupid former bodyguard who claimed she’d try to seduce him. Who is to say this isn’t the case for Beyoncé? 

Before anyone starts dying about writing credits and stealing, look at the Early Mornin writing credits frustration and accept that this is common practice in the industry. Beyoncé is not perfect and while you could argue the worship is overrated, literally who cares. It is music. And good music at that. If you don’t like her just stop following her or change the channel :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

PS jordeezy this comment isn’t for you, this is for the comments and hate train that is to follow justifying this 

Do you think the Dubai performance made people turn against her? She got a lot of flack for it. 

6 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Do you think the Dubai performance made people turn against her? She got a lot of flack for it. 

Realistically yes but not enough to change peoples full on perception if they didn’t already dislike her. think about how many homophobic policies were put in place in America prior to 2015 even, and more recently the transphobic policies being heightened…. Yet everyone tours there. Do the Dubai gays not deserve her too omg

Edited by Rik vs Exhale
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

Realistically yes but not enough to change peoples full on perception if they didn’t already dislike her. think about how many homophobic policies were put in place in America prior to 2015 even, and more recently the transphobic policies being heightened…. Yet everyone tours there. Do the Dubai gays not deserve her too omg

My boyfriend had to go through Dubai when he flew out of country for work. He said it's really odd how the servants wear brown and they are all like contract slaves/servants. He doesn't ever want to go again. 

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

My boyfriend had to go through Dubai when he flew out of country for work. He said it's really odd how the servants wear brown and they are all like contract slaves/servants. He doesn't ever want to go again. 

It is true there is no denying that 

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Beyonce rumors and alleged tea is being spilled all throughout the gossip streets. From her alleged old bodyguard talking about her, her ex bf speaking on her, stories of her being on *****, her writing credits being questioned, ect... it seems that Beyonce is now getting her first real taste of backlash. It always seemed like she was untouchable but now all of these new rumors and old topics are being brought back to the forefront. Is there something brewing behind the scenes? 

What do you think?

Can somebody tell me in short form about what are these videos please?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block